What is involved in Object-Oriented Analysis
Find out what the related areas are that Object-Oriented Analysis connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Object-Oriented Analysis thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Object-Oriented Analysis journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Object-Oriented Analysis leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Object-Oriented Analysis related domains to cover and 238 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Object-Oriented Analysis, Rational Unified Process, UML state machine, Software engineering, Software development process, Ivar Jacobson, Software quality assurance, Object composition, Communication efficiency, Object-oriented modeling, Extreme programming, Adaptive software development, Profile diagram, Spiral model, Agile software development, Team software process, Software deployment, Software configuration management, Scaled Agile Framework, Acceptance test–driven development, Software construction, Rapid application development, Story-driven modeling, Object-oriented user interface, Sequence diagram, Personal software process, Waterfall Model, Software design, Infrastructure as Code, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software development, Software development methodology, User experience, Entity-relationship model, Software architecture, Domain-driven design, Communication diagram, Object Management Group, Unified Process, Integrated development environment, Application release automation, Bertrand Meyer, Software project management, Use case diagram, Structure chart, Object diagram, Design patterns, Software documentation, Object-oriented analysis and design, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Iterative and incremental development, Component diagram, Booch method, Package diagram, Feature-driven development, Incremental build model, Activity diagram, Pair Programming, IEEE Standards Association, Model-driven engineering, ISO 9001:
Object-Oriented Analysis Critical Criteria:
Debate over Object-Oriented Analysis governance and work towards be a leading Object-Oriented Analysis expert.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Object-Oriented Analysis leader?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Object-Oriented Analysis project?
– How can you measure Object-Oriented Analysis in a systematic way?
Rational Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Shape Rational Unified Process planning and slay a dragon.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Object-Oriented Analysis with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the business goals Object-Oriented Analysis is aiming to achieve?
UML state machine Critical Criteria:
Disseminate UML state machine outcomes and change contexts.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Object-Oriented Analysis models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we maintain Object-Oriented Analysiss Integrity?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Shape Software engineering tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Software engineering goal is.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Object-Oriented Analysis?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Are accountability and ownership for Object-Oriented Analysis clearly defined?
– Why is Object-Oriented Analysis important for you now?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Software development process results and handle a jump-start course to Software development process.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Object-Oriented Analysis process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Object-Oriented Analysis process available?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Does Object-Oriented Analysis systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Object-Oriented Analysis activities?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Adapt Ivar Jacobson tasks and work towards be a leading Ivar Jacobson expert.
– Consider your own Object-Oriented Analysis project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the short and long-term Object-Oriented Analysis goals?
– Why should we adopt a Object-Oriented Analysis framework?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Software quality assurance risks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software quality assurance projects.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What will drive Object-Oriented Analysis change?
– Do we have past Object-Oriented Analysis Successes?
Object composition Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Object composition tactics and slay a dragon.
– How do we know that any Object-Oriented Analysis analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who sets the Object-Oriented Analysis standards?
– Is a Object-Oriented Analysis Team Work effort in place?
Communication efficiency Critical Criteria:
Study Communication efficiency governance and innovate what needs to be done with Communication efficiency.
– What business benefits will Object-Oriented Analysis goals deliver if achieved?
Object-oriented modeling Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Object-oriented modeling planning and document what potential Object-oriented modeling megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we Lead with Object-Oriented Analysis in Mind?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Learn from Extreme programming tasks and catalog what business benefits will Extreme programming goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we do Object-Oriented Analysis without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What is our Object-Oriented Analysis Strategy?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Adaptive software development engagements and give examples utilizing a core of simple Adaptive software development skills.
– Think about the people you identified for your Object-Oriented Analysis project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we go about Securing Object-Oriented Analysis?
Profile diagram Critical Criteria:
Think about Profile diagram projects and mentor Profile diagram customer orientation.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Object-Oriented Analysis?
– In what ways are Object-Oriented Analysis vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– In a project to restructure Object-Oriented Analysis outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Spiral model adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Spiral model.
– In the case of a Object-Oriented Analysis project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Object-Oriented Analysis project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Object-Oriented Analysis project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Debate over Agile software development results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Agile software development services.
– Management buy-in is a concern. Many program managers are worried that upper-level management would ask for progress reports and productivity metrics that would be hard to gather in an Agile work environment. Management ignorance of Agile methodologies is also a worry. Will Agile advantages be able to overcome the well-known existing problems in software development?
– The fundamentals of agile software development, agile project management, and evolutionary development have been proven and demonstrated to be highly successful. Are these now preferred in our organization?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– Do we know the difference between lean and agile software development?
– What changes need to be made to agile development today?
– What does it mean to scale agile solution delivery?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– Will the team be populated by stakeholders?
– How is the development team organized?
– What type of Experience is valuable?
– Detaching: when does it break down?
– Heritage of traditional methods?
– What makes agile better?
– What is Agility ?
Team software process Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Team software process visions and be persistent.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Object-Oriented Analysis requirements in detail?
– What are internal and external Object-Oriented Analysis relations?
– Are we Assessing Object-Oriented Analysis and Risk?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Software deployment engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Object-Oriented Analysis been identified and analyzed?
– Are assumptions made in Object-Oriented Analysis stated explicitly?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Software configuration management planning and catalog Software configuration management activities.
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– How can skill-level changes improve Object-Oriented Analysis?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Scaled Agile Framework quality and separate what are the business goals Scaled Agile Framework is aiming to achieve.
– Is maximizing Object-Oriented Analysis protection the same as minimizing Object-Oriented Analysis loss?
– Is there any existing Object-Oriented Analysis governance structure?
– How will you measure your Object-Oriented Analysis effectiveness?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Acceptance test–driven development projects and stake your claim.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Object-Oriented Analysis leaders?
– How do we Improve Object-Oriented Analysis service perception, and satisfaction?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Rank Software construction governance and improve Software construction service perception.
– Is the Object-Oriented Analysis organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Systematize Rapid application development goals and triple focus on important concepts of Rapid application development relationship management.
– Have we thought of cost, functionality,vendor support, vendor viability, quality of documentation, ease of learning, ease of use, ease of installation, response time, throughput, version?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– Schedule feasibility -can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Which Object-Oriented Analysis goals are the most important?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Is the functionality visible through the uis?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– Is it applicable?
– When to use dsdm?
– When use RAD?
Story-driven modeling Critical Criteria:
Map Story-driven modeling engagements and improve Story-driven modeling service perception.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Object-Oriented Analysis process?
– What are the barriers to increased Object-Oriented Analysis production?
– What are the long-term Object-Oriented Analysis goals?
Object-oriented user interface Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Object-oriented user interface results and raise human resource and employment practices for Object-oriented user interface.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Object-Oriented Analysis processes?
– Will Object-Oriented Analysis have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Object-Oriented Analysis products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Sequence diagram Critical Criteria:
Pilot Sequence diagram leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Sequence diagram.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Object-Oriented Analysis objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Object-Oriented Analysis goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Object-Oriented Analysis Required?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Mine Personal software process governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Personal software process.
Waterfall Model Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Waterfall Model decisions and balance specific methods for improving Waterfall Model results.
Software design Critical Criteria:
Debate over Software design leadership and find answers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Object-Oriented Analysis strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who needs to know about Object-Oriented Analysis ?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Align Infrastructure as Code strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Infrastructure as Code.
– What are specific Object-Oriented Analysis Rules to follow?
– Are there recognized Object-Oriented Analysis problems?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Debate over ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 results and find out what it really means.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Object-Oriented Analysis?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software development planning and overcome Software development skills and management ineffectiveness.
– The sprint backlog is the list of work the team must address during the next sprint. The list is derived by selecting stories/features from the top of the product backlog until the team feels they have enough work to fill the sprint. Is this done by the team asking, Can we also do this?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Which is really software best practice, CMM or agile development?
– WHEN ARE DEFECTS IDENTIFIED IN THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFECYCLE?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– How could a more enhanced framework be developed?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What type of system is being developed?
– How good are our agile methods?
– How much modeling to do?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
– A separate test team?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Software development methodology quality and create a map for yourself.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Object-Oriented Analysis process?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Object-Oriented Analysis effort?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot User experience projects and do something to it.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Object-Oriented Analysis project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Object-Oriented Analysis project lifecycle?
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– What are our needs in relation to Object-Oriented Analysis skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Entity-relationship model Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Entity-relationship model outcomes and balance specific methods for improving Entity-relationship model results.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Object-Oriented Analysis processes of our organization?
Software architecture Critical Criteria:
Model after Software architecture tasks and ask questions.
– Do the Object-Oriented Analysis decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Are there Object-Oriented Analysis problems defined?
Domain-driven design Critical Criteria:
Group Domain-driven design engagements and probe Domain-driven design strategic alliances.
– Do we all define Object-Oriented Analysis in the same way?
Communication diagram Critical Criteria:
Focus on Communication diagram quality and point out improvements in Communication diagram.
– Think of your Object-Oriented Analysis project. what are the main functions?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Object Management Group tasks and prioritize challenges of Object Management Group.
– What are the key elements of your Object-Oriented Analysis performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Object-Oriented Analysis project?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Object-Oriented Analysis project?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Unified Process planning and pioneer acquisition of Unified Process systems.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Object-Oriented Analysis project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Object-Oriented Analysis objectives?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Integrated development environment strategies and devote time assessing Integrated development environment and its risk.
– Among the Object-Oriented Analysis product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the source of the strategies for Object-Oriented Analysis strengthening and reform?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Understand Application release automation visions and grade techniques for implementing Application release automation controls.
– Does Object-Oriented Analysis include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Object-Oriented Analysis strengthening and reform actually originate?
Bertrand Meyer Critical Criteria:
Value Bertrand Meyer tactics and document what potential Bertrand Meyer megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What vendors make products that address the Object-Oriented Analysis needs?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Use past Software project management outcomes and overcome Software project management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Which customers cant participate in our Object-Oriented Analysis domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does the Object-Oriented Analysis task fit the clients priorities?
Use case diagram Critical Criteria:
Own Use case diagram strategies and probe the present value of growth of Use case diagram.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Object-Oriented Analysis project manager?
Structure chart Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Structure chart goals and report on developing an effective Structure chart strategy.
– How important is Object-Oriented Analysis to the user organizations mission?
Object diagram Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Object diagram failures and look at it backwards.
Design patterns Critical Criteria:
Look at Design patterns governance and maintain Design patterns for success.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Object-Oriented Analysis process?
– Do Object-Oriented Analysis rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Software documentation tactics and prioritize challenges of Software documentation.
– How do we keep improving Object-Oriented Analysis?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Look at Object-oriented analysis and design visions and check on ways to get started with Object-oriented analysis and design.
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Microsoft Solutions Framework management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Microsoft Solutions Framework because they lack skills.
– Are there Object-Oriented Analysis Models?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Iterative and incremental development tactics and display thorough understanding of the Iterative and incremental development process.
– How much does Object-Oriented Analysis help?
Component diagram Critical Criteria:
Depict Component diagram tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Component diagram strategies.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Object-Oriented Analysis? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Object-Oriented Analysis ?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Object-Oriented Analysis move?
Booch method Critical Criteria:
Gauge Booch method projects and arbitrate Booch method techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Can we add value to the current Object-Oriented Analysis decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Object-Oriented Analysis is underway?
– How can we improve Object-Oriented Analysis?
Package diagram Critical Criteria:
Infer Package diagram planning and budget for Package diagram challenges.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Object-Oriented Analysis agendas for the next 3 years?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Object-Oriented Analysis study?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Feature-driven development outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Feature-driven development goals deliver if achieved.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Object-Oriented Analysis experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we measure improved Object-Oriented Analysis service perception, and satisfaction?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Pilot Incremental build model goals and forecast involvement of future Incremental build model projects in development.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Object-Oriented Analysis, including any consulting or professional services?
Activity diagram Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Activity diagram quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Object-Oriented Analysis workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Object-Oriented Analysis forward?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
See the value of Pair Programming quality and figure out ways to motivate other Pair Programming users.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Object-Oriented Analysis product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Object-Oriented Analysis information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Why are Object-Oriented Analysis skills important?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Understand IEEE Standards Association goals and do something to it.
Model-driven engineering Critical Criteria:
Grasp Model-driven engineering risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Model-driven engineering because they lack skills.
– Who will provide the final approval of Object-Oriented Analysis deliverables?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize ISO 9001 quality and probe using an integrated framework to make sure ISO 9001 is getting what it needs.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Object-Oriented Analysis Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Object-Oriented Analysis External links:
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design for Information Systems
Rational Unified Process External links:
The Rational Unified Process for testers – IBM
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
UML state machine External links:
UML State Machine Diagrams – Overview of Graphical Notation
Design elements – UML state machine diagrams
UML State Machine (Dijagram stanja) – Primer – YouTube
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson Intl. (@IvarJacobsonInt) | Twitter
Ivar Jacobson International | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Software quality assurance External links:
Software Quality Assurance Engineers & Testers at My Next …
What does a Software Quality Assurance Engineer do?
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Object-oriented modeling External links:
Object-Oriented Modeling (OOM) – Techopedia.com
Object-oriented Modeling of Molten-salt-based …
Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with UML – Goodreads
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
Adaptive software development External links:
Adaptive Software Development by Danny Clements on Prezi
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
The Benefits of Adaptive Software Development | Adaptik
Profile diagram External links:
Employee Profile Diagram PowerPoint Template is a tool for managers and human resources. Useful for employee appraisal presentations.
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]A Spiral Model of Software Development and …
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Agile software development External links:
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
What is Agile Software Development? | Agile Alliance
Team software process External links:
[PDF]Team Software Process (TSP) – Georgia Tech STAR …
[PDF]The Team Software Process (TSP)
The Team Software Process | Software Engineering – Scribd
Software deployment External links:
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos …
Help Desk Course: Software Deployment SCCM – YouTube
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment Plan
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
[PDF]Software Configuration Management A Clear Case for …
Software Configuration Management – YouTube
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Iteration Planning – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
WSJF – Scaled Agile Framework
Rapid application development External links:
RAD (rapid application development) – Gartner IT Glossary
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Sequence diagram External links:
[PDF]Sequence Diagram Tutorial – Seidenberg School of …
http://csis.pace.edu/~marchese/CS389/L9/Sequence Diagram Tutorial.pdf
Sequence Diagrams – What is a Sequence Diagram?
Sequence Diagram – Official Site
Personal software process External links:
[PDF]The Personal Software Process (PSP)
[PDF]Personal Software Process (PSP)
The SEI Personal Software Process: Improve Yourself! – …
Waterfall Model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Prototype and Waterfall Model Flashcards | Quizlet
(Rational) Unified Process vs Waterfall Model – Stack Overflow
Software design External links:
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
MjM Software Design
Infrastructure as Code External links:
Infrastructure as code – the foundation for DevOps | Puppet
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
[PDF]Infrastructure as Code whitepaper – d0.awsstatic.com
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Asset Leadership Network
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 N XXXX 2 Date: 2007-06-15 – IEEE-SA
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
Software development External links:
Download .NET Framework 2.0 Software Development Kit …
Sparkol – Software Development Company
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
What is the Best Software Development Methodology for …
[PDF]B11 KUMIEGA – A Software Development Methodology
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
UserZoom | User Experience Testing and Research Platform
Entity-relationship model External links:
The Entity-Relationship Model
[PDF]Chapter 2: Entity-Relationship Model
Software architecture External links:
Example: Software Architecture Document
TRIZ for software architecture – ScienceDirect
Chapter 2: Key Principles of Software Architecture
Domain-driven design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Belgium (Brussels, Belgium) | Meetup
Stockholm Domain-Driven Design Meetup (Stockholm, …
Communication diagram External links:
UML Communication Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Superintendent / Communication Diagram – Germantown
Communication Diagram – Visual Paradigm for UML
Object Management Group External links:
Object Management Group – Google+
Object Management Group – Home | Facebook
Object Management Group – YouTube
Unified Process External links:
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia Definition
Unified Process Life Cycle Flashcards | Quizlet
Integrated development environment External links:
Integrated Development Environment Elements
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Bertrand Meyer External links:
Eiffel: The Language by Bertrand Meyer – Goodreads
Bertrand Meyer – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Bertrand Meyer (@Bertrand_Meyer) | Twitter
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Use case diagram External links:
How to draw a UML Use Case Diagram – YouTube
Structure chart External links:
Army Structure | Army Rank Structure Chart | US Army Ranks
Object diagram External links:
How to Draw an Object Diagram in UML | Lucidchart
Object Diagram – YouTube
Object Diagram – UML 2 Diagrams – UML Modeling Tool
Design patterns External links:
Design Patterns – MVC Pattern – tutorialspoint.com
Cloud Design Patterns | Microsoft Docs
Software documentation External links:
Software Documentation – help.baiworks.com
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Chapter 1 – Introduction to the Microsoft Solutions Framework
Visão Geral do Microsoft Solutions Framework – YouTube
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Component diagram External links:
UML Structural Diagrams: Component Diagram – Georgia …
UML basics: The component diagram – United States
Component Diagrams – What is a Component Diagram?
Booch method External links:
The Booch method – Association for Computing Machinery
Package diagram External links:
What is Package Diagram? How to Draw Package Diagram?
CRAN – Package diagram
[PDF]R Package diagram: visualising simple graphs, …
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone Agile
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Incremental build model – YouTube
Activity diagram External links:
كينوني – شابتر 4 | Activity Diagram PART1 – YouTube
Activity Diagram – Activity Diagram Symbols, Examples, …
UML Activity Diagram Tutorial | Lucidchart
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association – Official Site
Model-driven engineering External links:
PlugBee | Model-Driven Engineering
ISO 9001 External links:
ISO 9001: What is it? Who needs Certification and Why?
ISO 9001/14001/27001/EU GDPR Online Training | Advisera
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer