What is involved in J2EE
Find out what the related areas are that J2EE connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a J2EE thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its J2EE journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward J2EE leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which J2EE related domains to cover and 169 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
J2EE, Oracle iPlanet Web Server, Bean Validation, Deployment Descriptor, Java Research License, Remote procedure call, IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition, Pramati Technologies, Java remote method invocation, Oracle WebLogic Server, Java Architecture for XML Binding, Java Message Service, Proprietary software, Java Platform, Micro Edition, SAP NetWeaver, Java API for XML Messaging, Java Server Faces, Access control, Java Servlet, Java API for JSON Processing, Apache Software Foundation, Apache Geronimo, OW2 Consortium, Representational State Transfer, Java API for XML Registries, Java EE version history, Java Transaction API, J2EE, Oracle Application Server 10g, Distributed computing, Enterprise JavaBean, Application programming interface, Java Database Connectivity, Java Platform, Standard Edition, Computer cluster, Web Services Metadata for Java, High availability, Eclipse Foundation, Red Hat, Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform, JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, JavaBeans Activation Framework, Java API for RESTful Web Services, Java Management Extensions, Java EE Connector Architecture, Enterprise software, Web service, Apache TomEE, JSR 250, Java API for WebSocket, Free software, Fault-tolerant design, Java SE, SAP SE, Enterprise JavaBeans, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library, Transaction processing, Java Card, Java API for XML Web Services, JavaServer Faces, J2EE Management, Java Persistence API:
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on J2EE tasks and drive action.
– What are the Key enablers to make this J2EE move?
– Who will provide the final approval of J2EE deliverables?
– How much does J2EE help?
Oracle iPlanet Web Server Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Oracle iPlanet Web Server leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Oracle iPlanet Web Server services.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your J2EE project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the J2EE requirements in detail?
– How can we improve J2EE?
Bean Validation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Bean Validation governance and correct Bean Validation management by competencies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your J2EE processes?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with J2EE ?
– How to Secure J2EE?
Deployment Descriptor Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Deployment Descriptor engagements and define what do we need to start doing with Deployment Descriptor.
– Think about the functions involved in your J2EE project. what processes flow from these functions?
– To what extent does management recognize J2EE as a tool to increase the results?
– What business benefits will J2EE goals deliver if achieved?
Java Research License Critical Criteria:
Pilot Java Research License results and devote time assessing Java Research License and its risk.
– Can we add value to the current J2EE decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will J2EE deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Who needs to know about J2EE ?
Remote procedure call Critical Criteria:
Adapt Remote procedure call tactics and maintain Remote procedure call for success.
– How is the value delivered by J2EE being measured?
– How can you measure J2EE in a systematic way?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Critical Criteria:
Deduce IBM WebSphere Application Server planning and question.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as J2EE leaders?
– How do we maintain J2EEs Integrity?
IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition Critical Criteria:
Participate in IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition tasks and reduce IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition costs.
– Think about the people you identified for your J2EE project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a J2EE process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the J2EE process available?
– Is a J2EE Team Work effort in place?
Pramati Technologies Critical Criteria:
Nurse Pramati Technologies adoptions and plan concise Pramati Technologies education.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent J2EE services/products?
– Is J2EE Required?
Java remote method invocation Critical Criteria:
Judge Java remote method invocation tactics and check on ways to get started with Java remote method invocation.
– How do mission and objectives affect the J2EE processes of our organization?
– How would one define J2EE leadership?
– Are there recognized J2EE problems?
Oracle WebLogic Server Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Oracle WebLogic Server planning and assess what counts with Oracle WebLogic Server that we are not counting.
– Is J2EE dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Java Architecture for XML Binding Critical Criteria:
Learn from Java Architecture for XML Binding results and create Java Architecture for XML Binding explanations for all managers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of J2EE product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate J2EE delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the usability implications of J2EE actions?
Java Message Service Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Java Message Service failures and get answers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new J2EE in a volatile global economy?
– Do we monitor the J2EE decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are the short and long-term J2EE goals?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
Think about Proprietary software goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Proprietary software projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if J2EE does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Java Platform, Micro Edition Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Java Platform, Micro Edition leadership and cater for concise Java Platform, Micro Edition education.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of J2EE?
– What is our formula for success in J2EE ?
– Are we Assessing J2EE and Risk?
SAP NetWeaver Critical Criteria:
Discourse SAP NetWeaver governance and remodel and develop an effective SAP NetWeaver strategy.
– What management system can we use to leverage the J2EE experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Does J2EE analysis show the relationships among important J2EE factors?
– When a J2EE manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Java API for XML Messaging Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Java API for XML Messaging leadership and know what your objective is.
– For your J2EE project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Java Server Faces Critical Criteria:
Graph Java Server Faces governance and create a map for yourself.
– What are the key elements of your J2EE performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Which customers cant participate in our J2EE domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Why are J2EE skills important?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Think about Access control adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Access control.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– How do we measure improved J2EE service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Java Servlet Critical Criteria:
Guide Java Servlet outcomes and forecast involvement of future Java Servlet projects in development.
– What are our best practices for minimizing J2EE project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the J2EE project lifecycle?
– Have all basic functions of J2EE been defined?
– How to deal with J2EE Changes?
Java API for JSON Processing Critical Criteria:
Guard Java API for JSON Processing adoptions and probe Java API for JSON Processing strategic alliances.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations J2EE values?
– What is the source of the strategies for J2EE strengthening and reform?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a J2EE study?
Apache Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Apache Software Foundation tasks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Have you identified your J2EE key performance indicators?
Apache Geronimo Critical Criteria:
Review Apache Geronimo decisions and devise Apache Geronimo key steps.
– Does our organization need more J2EE education?
– Does the J2EE task fit the clients priorities?
OW2 Consortium Critical Criteria:
Incorporate OW2 Consortium engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of OW2 Consortium.
– Consider your own J2EE project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– what is the best design framework for J2EE organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Representational State Transfer Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Representational State Transfer tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are all of our J2EE domains and what do they do?
Java API for XML Registries Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Java API for XML Registries issues and describe which business rules are needed as Java API for XML Registries interface.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom J2EE project?
Java EE version history Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Java EE version history outcomes and correct Java EE version history management by competencies.
– Does J2EE systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Java Transaction API Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Java Transaction API adoptions and work towards be a leading Java Transaction API expert.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your J2EE strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the J2EE process?
J2EE Critical Criteria:
Align J2EE failures and get the big picture.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to J2EE?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good J2EE project manager?
Oracle Application Server 10g Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Oracle Application Server 10g results and work towards be a leading Oracle Application Server 10g expert.
– Is there a J2EE Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the purpose of J2EE in relation to the mission?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Scan Distributed computing adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Distributed computing decisions.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to J2EE? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a J2EE strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is the J2EE organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Enterprise JavaBean Critical Criteria:
Adapt Enterprise JavaBean outcomes and budget for Enterprise JavaBean challenges.
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Is J2EE Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Application programming interface Critical Criteria:
Look at Application programming interface results and look in other fields.
– Are there J2EE Models?
Java Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Focus on Java Database Connectivity issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Java Database Connectivity projects.
Java Platform, Standard Edition Critical Criteria:
Boost Java Platform, Standard Edition governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Java Platform, Standard Edition.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of J2EE into the services that we provide?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a J2EE project?
– What are the business goals J2EE is aiming to achieve?
Computer cluster Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Computer cluster projects and look at it backwards.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for J2EE strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are internal and external J2EE relations?
Web Services Metadata for Java Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Web Services Metadata for Java tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Web Services Metadata for Java.
High availability Critical Criteria:
Devise High availability strategies and assess what counts with High availability that we are not counting.
– What are some of our practices for having application consistent snapshots across multiple persistent storage systems for disaster recovery and or high availability purposes?
– Should the deployment occur in high availability mode or should we configure in bypass mode?
– How can sdn be applied in the context of disaster recovery and high availability?
– Are our applications designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– Is the application designed for high availability and disaster recovery?
– What potential environmental factors impact the J2EE effort?
Eclipse Foundation Critical Criteria:
Survey Eclipse Foundation engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Eclipse Foundation.
– Among the J2EE product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective J2EE leader?
Red Hat Critical Criteria:
Grasp Red Hat decisions and drive action.
– Can we do J2EE without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Which J2EE goals are the most important?
– What will drive J2EE change?
Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE Platform quality and look for lots of ideas.
– Is Supporting J2EE documentation required?
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about JBoss Enterprise Application Platform results and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are our needs in relation to J2EE skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
JavaBeans Activation Framework Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about JavaBeans Activation Framework decisions and forecast involvement of future JavaBeans Activation Framework projects in development.
– How do we go about Comparing J2EE approaches/solutions?
– What are the long-term J2EE goals?
Java API for RESTful Web Services Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Java API for RESTful Web Services adoptions and describe the risks of Java API for RESTful Web Services sustainability.
– Do J2EE rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Java Management Extensions Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Java Management Extensions quality and get answers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once J2EE is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we ensure that implementations of J2EE products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Java EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Focus on Java EE Connector Architecture issues and sort Java EE Connector Architecture activities.
Enterprise software Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Enterprise software visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Enterprise software decisions.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– Is your LMS integrated to your current enterprise software?
– Who sets the J2EE standards?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Pilot Web service leadership and document what potential Web service megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– Will J2EE have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once J2EE is underway?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Apache TomEE Critical Criteria:
Reason over Apache TomEE tactics and acquire concise Apache TomEE education.
– How important is J2EE to the user organizations mission?
JSR 250 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect JSR 250 engagements and correct JSR 250 management by competencies.
– Does J2EE appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Java API for WebSocket Critical Criteria:
Guide Java API for WebSocket projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Java API for WebSocket is getting what it needs.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your J2EE activities?
Free software Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Free software projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Free software results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving J2EE forward?
– How do we Lead with J2EE in Mind?
Fault-tolerant design Critical Criteria:
Detail Fault-tolerant design adoptions and separate what are the business goals Fault-tolerant design is aiming to achieve.
– Why is J2EE important for you now?
– How do we keep improving J2EE?
Java SE Critical Criteria:
Start Java SE risks and mentor Java SE customer orientation.
– In what ways are J2EE vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Start SAP SE tactics and customize techniques for implementing SAP SE controls.
– How likely is the current J2EE plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Enterprise JavaBeans Critical Criteria:
Use past Enterprise JavaBeans risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Enterprise JavaBeans results.
– Have the types of risks that may impact J2EE been identified and analyzed?
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library governance and find the essential reading for JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library researchers.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding J2EE?
Transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Transaction processing visions and achieve a single Transaction processing view and bringing data together.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed J2EE opportunities costing us money?
– How can skill-level changes improve J2EE?
Java Card Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Java Card engagements and attract Java Card skills.
– In the case of a J2EE project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a J2EE project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any J2EE project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these J2EE processes?
Java API for XML Web Services Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Java API for XML Web Services outcomes and explore and align the progress in Java API for XML Web Services.
– How do your measurements capture actionable J2EE information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What threat is J2EE addressing?
JavaServer Faces Critical Criteria:
Experiment with JavaServer Faces goals and find out what it really means.
– Does J2EE analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
J2EE Management Critical Criteria:
Meet over J2EE Management adoptions and oversee J2EE Management management by competencies.
– Is maximizing J2EE protection the same as minimizing J2EE loss?
– What is Effective J2EE?
Java Persistence API Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Java Persistence API goals and attract Java Persistence API skills.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the J2EE Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
J2EE External links:
J2EE (Computer file, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]J2EE Overview – Computing and Information Sciences – …
J2EE (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Oracle iPlanet Web Server External links:
Funktionen – Oracle iPlanet Web Server 7.0
Oracle iPlanet Web Server Release 7.0.27 Release Notes
Oracle iPlanet Web Server 7.0
Bean Validation External links:
Bean Validation Cheat Sheet – OWASP
JSR-000349 Bean Validation 1.1 – Java Community Process
Bean Validation Made Simple With JSR 303 – DZone Java
Deployment Descriptor External links:
The Deployment Descriptor: web.xml | App Engine …
Eclipse The deployment descriptor of the module …
A web.xml Deployment Descriptor Elements – Oracle
Java Research License External links:
Java Research License | License | Proprietary Software
Java Research License – Open Hub
Java Research License – WOW.com
Remote procedure call External links:
Start/Stop Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service in …
How RPC Works: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
Netsh Commands for Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
IBM WebSphere Application Server External links:
IBM WebSphere Application Server (eBook, 2003) …
Security Vulnerability: IBM WebSphere Application Server …
IBM WebSphere Application Server Update Installer fails …
Pramati Technologies External links:
Pramati Technologies | About Pramati
Contact – Pramati Technologies
Pramati Technologies – Home | Facebook
Java remote method invocation External links:
Java Remote Method Invocation with Redisson – DZone …
Oracle WebLogic Server External links:
Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3.6.0 – Java Deserialization
Java Architecture for XML Binding External links:
[PDF]The Java Architecture For XML Binding (JAXB) – Link.it
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) Bindings …
[PDF]The Java Architecture for XML Binding User’s Guide
Java Message Service External links:
Write Java Message Service programs using WebSphere …
What is Java Message Service (JMS) for? – Stack Overflow
JMS (Java Message Service) Tutorial – HowToDoInJava
Proprietary software External links:
What is Proprietary Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Proprietary Software for Free | USC Spatial Sciences Institute
Java Platform, Micro Edition External links:
Java Platform, Micro Edition Embedded (Java ME …
SAP NetWeaver External links:
MWRD – SAP NetWeaver Portal
SAP NetWeaver Portal
SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
Java API for XML Messaging External links:
Java Web Services – Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM)
JAX-M abbreviation stands for Java API for XML Messaging
CiteSeerX — Citation Query Java API for XML Messaging
Java Server Faces External links:
[PDF]Introducing Java Server Faces (JSF) to 4GL Developers
Java Server Faces – Google+ – plus.google.com
Java Server Faces – OWASP
Access control External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Java Servlet External links:
FMS and Java servlet | Adobe Community
java servlet failing on client site | Adobe Community
Java API for JSON Processing External links:
10 Java API for JSON Processing – Oracle Help Center
Apache Software Foundation External links:
Dashboard – Apache Software Foundation
Apache Software Foundation – Official Site
The Apache Software Foundation · GitHub
Representational State Transfer External links:
Representational State Transfer (REST) – reddit
Representational State Transfer (REST) – Service Architecture
Java API for XML Registries External links:
Cover Pages: Java API for XML Registries (JAXR)
CSRC – Glossary – Java API For XML Registries
JAXR – Java API for XML Registries | AcronymFinder
Java EE version history External links:
Java EE version history – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Java EE version history
Java EE version history – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Java EE version history
Java EE version history – YouTube
Java Transaction API External links:
Understanding JTA – The Java Transaction API
Java Transaction API (JTA) Overview Help – Stack Overflow
Java Transaction API (JTA) Overview Help – Stack Overflow
J2EE External links:
Java J2EE Developer resumes | Indeed Resume Search
[PDF]J2EE Architecture Notes – National Weather Service
J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition) – VTC.com Training …
Oracle Application Server 10g External links:
Oracle Application Server 10g – Welcome
Distributed computing External links:
Distributed computing (eVideo, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Introduction to Distributed Computing
What is distributed computing? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Application programming interface External links:
BEA Data Application Programming Interface (API)
Java Database Connectivity External links:
Java SE 7 Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)-related …
Cache Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) Driver
[PDF](Web Service – Java DataBase Connectivity) – WS – WS …
Java Platform, Standard Edition External links:
Java SE – Java Platform, Standard Edition | Oracle
Computer cluster External links:
Raspberry Pi Super Computer Cluster – GoFundMe
Computer Cluster | Forbes College
What is Computer Cluster? – Definition from Techopedia
Web Services Metadata for Java External links:
Web Services Metadata for Java – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Web Services Metadata for Java
Web Services Metadata for Java – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Web Services Metadata for Java
jsr181-api : 1.0-MR1 – Web Services Metadata for Java
High availability External links:
High Availability Replication Software | EVault & DoubleTake
Using Guest Clustering for High Availability
Eclipse Foundation External links:
Eclipse Foundation – YouTube
Eclipse Foundation (@EclipseFdn) | Twitter
Eclipse Foundation – Home | Facebook
Red Hat External links:
Software & Download Center – Red Hat Customer Portal
Seating Chart with “Section View” – Red Hat Amphitheater
Red Hat Society – Official Site
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform External links:
JBoss Enterprise Application Platform – Official Site
JavaBeans Activation Framework External links:
JSR-000925 JavaBeans Activation Framework 1.2 …
JavaBeans Activation Framework 1.1 License – …
GitHub – bshannon/activation: JavaBeans Activation Framework
Java API for RESTful Web Services External links:
[PDF]JAX-RS: Java API for RESTful Web Services – Oracle
JAX-RS : Java API for RESTful Web Services : 네이버 블로그
Java Management Extensions External links:
What is Java Management Extensions? An Overview of …
Deep Dive into Java Management Extensions (JMX)
Developing a Java Management Extensions (JMX) Manager …
Enterprise software External links:
Kadince – Enterprise software for financial institutions
Aspen Grove Solutions – Property Enterprise Software
Web service External links:
TeletracXMLGateway Web Service
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
MSU Police Web Service
Apache TomEE External links:
Apache TomEE (@ApacheTomEE) | Twitter
Getting Started with Apache TomEE – YouTube
Apache TomEE Cookbook: Apache TomEE Administrator Cookbook [Mr Gurkan Erdogdu] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. This …
JSR 250 External links:
Common Annotations for Java (JSR 250) – Java …
Java API for WebSocket External links:
JSR 356, Java API for WebSocket – Oracle
A Guide to the Java API for WebSocket | Baeldung
Java API for WebSocket – YouTube
Free software External links:
Free Software and Shareware – Tucows Downloads
NCH Software – Free Software Downloads and Installs
Paint.NET – Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
Fault-tolerant design External links:
[PDF]Input-Output Logic based Fault-Tolerant Design …
Java SE External links:
Java SE 8 Certification Bundle – GogoTraining | Groupon
OCA Java SE 7: Inheritance Flashcards | Quizlet
SAP SE External links:
SAP – SAP SE Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
About SAP SE
SAP SE Training and Tutorials | Lynda.com
Enterprise JavaBeans External links:
EJB Tutorial: Getting Started with Enterprise JavaBeans
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library External links:
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) Salary | …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL) Hourly …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library – The Java EE 5 Tutorial
Transaction processing External links:
Transaction Processing: Con…
http://The key to client/server computing. Transaction processing techniques are …
Global Leader In Transaction Processing Solutions – Visa DPS
Transaction Processing | Microsoft Docs
Java Card External links:
Java Card news • NFC World
javacard – Java Card Unit Testing – Stack Overflow
Java Card Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Java API for XML Web Services External links:
Java API for XML Web Services 2.0 Final Release
Java Persistence API External links:
Java Persistence API
http://The Java Persistence API (JPA) is a Java specification for accessing, persisting, and managing data between Java objects / classes and a relational database. JPA was defined as part of the EJB 3.0 specification as a replacement for the EJB 2 CMP Entity Beans specification.