What is involved in Context-Aware Computing
Find out what the related areas are that Context-Aware Computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Context-Aware Computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Context-Aware Computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Context-Aware Computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Context-Aware Computing related domains to cover and 169 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Context-Aware Computing, Alternate reality game, Smart phones, Industry 4.0, Mobile game, Raspberry Pi, Connected car, Flash mob, Differentiated service, Smarter Planet, Web of Things, Virtual reality, Albrecht Schmidt, Performing arts, Augmented reality, Context-Aware Computing, Wearable computer, Wireless sensor network, Location-based game, User interface, Context adaptation, Internet of Things, Mobile device, Contextual application design, Smart toy, Home automation, Context awareness, Hybrid search engine, Fuzzy locating, Context-aware pervasive systems, Electric Imp, Computer-supported cooperative work, Smart home, Health care, Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development, Transmedia storytelling, Gaetano Borriello, Machine to machine, Internet 0, Ubiquitous computing, IPSO Alliance, Anind Dey, Pervasive game, Internet refrigerator, Persistent world, IEEE 802.15.4, Stefano Marzano, Activity recognition, Mixed reality, Autonomous agent, Object hyperlinking, Tabletop game, Electronic health record, Roel Pieper, Mixed reality game, Smart TV:
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Context-Aware Computing quality and remodel and develop an effective Context-Aware Computing strategy.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Context-Aware Computing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Do we monitor the Context-Aware Computing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Context-Aware Computing moving forward?
Alternate reality game Critical Criteria:
Understand Alternate reality game engagements and find the essential reading for Alternate reality game researchers.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Context-Aware Computing?
– Does the Context-Aware Computing task fit the clients priorities?
Smart phones Critical Criteria:
Examine Smart phones quality and budget for Smart phones challenges.
– Do the Context-Aware Computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Context-Aware Computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Context-Aware Computing activities?
Industry 4.0 Critical Criteria:
Talk about Industry 4.0 decisions and devise Industry 4.0 key steps.
– Have all basic functions of Context-Aware Computing been defined?
Mobile game Critical Criteria:
Guide Mobile game risks and arbitrate Mobile game techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Context-Aware Computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What is our formula for success in Context-Aware Computing ?
Raspberry Pi Critical Criteria:
Guard Raspberry Pi planning and plan concise Raspberry Pi education.
– What are internal and external Context-Aware Computing relations?
– How would one define Context-Aware Computing leadership?
Connected car Critical Criteria:
Participate in Connected car risks and gather practices for scaling Connected car.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Context-Aware Computing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we Identify specific Context-Aware Computing investment and emerging trends?
– What are the long-term Context-Aware Computing goals?
Flash mob Critical Criteria:
Scan Flash mob issues and develop and take control of the Flash mob initiative.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Context-Aware Computing opportunities costing us money?
Differentiated service Critical Criteria:
Face Differentiated service goals and differentiate in coordinating Differentiated service.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Context-Aware Computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Context-Aware Computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Smarter Planet engagements and drive action.
– What vendors make products that address the Context-Aware Computing needs?
– How can we improve Context-Aware Computing?
Web of Things Critical Criteria:
Survey Web of Things projects and attract Web of Things skills.
– Does Context-Aware Computing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Do we prepare for the future where the internet will move significantly beyond relying on handheld devices and computer terminals towards a more massively integrated web of things?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Context-Aware Computing study?
Virtual reality Critical Criteria:
Think about Virtual reality adoptions and ask questions.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Context-Aware Computing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Context-Aware Computing project?
Albrecht Schmidt Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Albrecht Schmidt issues and look for lots of ideas.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Context-Aware Computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What about Context-Aware Computing Analysis of results?
– Is Context-Aware Computing Required?
Performing arts Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Performing arts projects and slay a dragon.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Context-Aware Computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Context-Aware Computing is underway?
Augmented reality Critical Criteria:
Face Augmented reality outcomes and get going.
– For your Context-Aware Computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the business goals Context-Aware Computing is aiming to achieve?
Context-Aware Computing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Context-Aware Computing engagements and find out.
– How likely is the current Context-Aware Computing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Context-Aware Computing activities?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Context-Aware Computing effort?
Wearable computer Critical Criteria:
Guard Wearable computer visions and develop and take control of the Wearable computer initiative.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Context-Aware Computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Context-Aware Computing process available?
– Does Context-Aware Computing analysis show the relationships among important Context-Aware Computing factors?
Wireless sensor network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Wireless sensor network decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Context-Aware Computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Context-Aware Computing into the services that we provide?
– Is maximizing Context-Aware Computing protection the same as minimizing Context-Aware Computing loss?
– Does our wireless sensor network scale?
Location-based game Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Location-based game governance and gather practices for scaling Location-based game.
– Will Context-Aware Computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Context-Aware Computing move?
User interface Critical Criteria:
See the value of User interface governance and correct better engagement with User interface results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Context-Aware Computing objectives?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Context-Aware Computing processes?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Context adaptation Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Context adaptation governance and adjust implementation of Context adaptation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Context-Aware Computing process?
– Why are Context-Aware Computing skills important?
Internet of Things Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Internet of Things strategies and plan concise Internet of Things education.
– IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
– Extensibility: extensibility could be a huge challenge at the edge of the network, unlike a mobile system, the things in the IoT could be very dynamic. when the owner purchases a new thing, can it be easily added to the current service without any problem?
– What new requirements emerge in terms of information processing/management to make physical and virtual world data fusion possible?
– How could FCC rules be changed to make it easier for small businesses to participate in the Internet of Things?
– How will the IoT impact the cloud and other aspects of the future of computing?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– Why favor the use of a cloud-based IoT platform for development?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Who will be the leading companies of the internet of things?
– What will the next killer app be for the Internet of Things?
– Is the data secured in accordance with FISMA requirements?
– What startups are focused on the Internet of Things IoT?
– How will the Internet of Things affect the Smartgrid?
– Which user group(s) will have access to the system?
– What middlewares are used in Internet of things?
– Does the ecosystem enable end to end security?
– What happens if a contract must be terminated?
– What are the major components of IoT?
– What are the disruptive aspects of IoT?
– Will we find gold in iiot?
Mobile device Critical Criteria:
Understand Mobile device planning and spearhead techniques for implementing Mobile device.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Can we add value to the current Context-Aware Computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– If mobile technologies are supported, how is the software optimized for use on smartphone, tables, and other mobile devices?
– Does the tool we use provide the ability for mobile devices to access critical portions of the management interface?
– Can your bi solution quickly locate dashboard on your mobile device?
– Do we all define Context-Aware Computing in the same way?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– Do we have past Context-Aware Computing Successes?
Contextual application design Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Contextual application design adoptions and explore and align the progress in Contextual application design.
– How do we measure improved Context-Aware Computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Context-Aware Computing?
Smart toy Critical Criteria:
Survey Smart toy tasks and learn.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Context-Aware Computing delivery for example is new software needed?
Home automation Critical Criteria:
Learn from Home automation leadership and catalog what business benefits will Home automation goals deliver if achieved.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Context-Aware Computing project?
– How do we manage Context-Aware Computing Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Context-Aware Computing Management?
Context awareness Critical Criteria:
Consult on Context awareness issues and assess what counts with Context awareness that we are not counting.
– Information/context awareness: how can a developer/participant restore awareness in project activity after having been offline for a few hours, days, or weeks?
– How important is Context-Aware Computing to the user organizations mission?
Hybrid search engine Critical Criteria:
Dissect Hybrid search engine tasks and look at it backwards.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Context-Aware Computing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How to deal with Context-Aware Computing Changes?
Fuzzy locating Critical Criteria:
Infer Fuzzy locating issues and balance specific methods for improving Fuzzy locating results.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Context-Aware Computing in a volatile global economy?
– Are there Context-Aware Computing Models?
Context-aware pervasive systems Critical Criteria:
Model after Context-aware pervasive systems goals and raise human resource and employment practices for Context-aware pervasive systems.
– In what ways are Context-Aware Computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Context-Aware Computing that make it risky?
– Does Context-Aware Computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Electric Imp Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Electric Imp goals and report on setting up Electric Imp without losing ground.
– How do we know that any Context-Aware Computing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are accountability and ownership for Context-Aware Computing clearly defined?
Computer-supported cooperative work Critical Criteria:
Unify Computer-supported cooperative work failures and sort Computer-supported cooperative work activities.
Smart home Critical Criteria:
Meet over Smart home quality and catalog Smart home activities.
– What are our Context-Aware Computing Processes?
Health care Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Health care leadership and sort Health care activities.
– What is the role of a hospital in a new community environment that provides more efficient and effective health care (e.g., what are the redesigned structures and models, the role and implementation of accountable care organizations, the structures and processes needed to implement new payment models such as bundled payments, and how do organizations transition to this new role)?
– Will beneficiaries that receive services from a health care professional or provider that is a part of an ACO be required to receive all his/her services from the ACO?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Context-Aware Computing process?
– Can Accountable Care Organizations Improve the Value of Health Care by Solving the Cost and Quality Quandaries?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Context-Aware Computing project manager?
– Who will provide the final approval of Context-Aware Computing deliverables?
Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development Critical Criteria:
Look at Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development decisions and research ways can we become the Framework Programmes for Research and Technological Development company that would put us out of business.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Context-Aware Computing?
Transmedia storytelling Critical Criteria:
Define Transmedia storytelling results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Transmedia storytelling.
– Do those selected for the Context-Aware Computing team have a good general understanding of what Context-Aware Computing is all about?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Context-Aware Computing forward?
– Who sets the Context-Aware Computing standards?
Gaetano Borriello Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Gaetano Borriello quality and define what do we need to start doing with Gaetano Borriello.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Context-Aware Computing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Context-Aware Computing agendas for the next 3 years?
– How do we maintain Context-Aware Computings Integrity?
Machine to machine Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Machine to machine decisions and revise understanding of Machine to machine architectures.
Internet 0 Critical Criteria:
Examine Internet 0 quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Internet 0.
– Is Context-Aware Computing Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Audit Ubiquitous computing quality and find answers.
– Do Context-Aware Computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are all of our Context-Aware Computing domains and what do they do?
IPSO Alliance Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about IPSO Alliance quality and forecast involvement of future IPSO Alliance projects in development.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Context-Aware Computing processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Context-Aware Computing? There might be some that are less obvious?
Anind Dey Critical Criteria:
Value Anind Dey risks and sort Anind Dey activities.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Context-Aware Computing process?
Pervasive game Critical Criteria:
Think about Pervasive game tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Pervasive game results.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Context-Aware Computing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Context-Aware Computing ?
Internet refrigerator Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Internet refrigerator governance and point out improvements in Internet refrigerator.
– What are our needs in relation to Context-Aware Computing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Persistent world Critical Criteria:
Test Persistent world failures and point out Persistent world tensions in leadership.
– Is there any existing Context-Aware Computing governance structure?
– Why is Context-Aware Computing important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Context-Aware Computing?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Set goals for IEEE 802.15.4 management and define what do we need to start doing with IEEE 802.15.4.
Stefano Marzano Critical Criteria:
Derive from Stefano Marzano outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Stefano Marzano process.
– Which customers cant participate in our Context-Aware Computing domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Activity recognition Critical Criteria:
Graph Activity recognition failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Activity recognition projects.
– What are the key elements of your Context-Aware Computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Mixed reality Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Mixed reality decisions and track iterative Mixed reality results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Context-Aware Computing leaders?
Autonomous agent Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Autonomous agent projects and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do we keep improving Context-Aware Computing?
Object hyperlinking Critical Criteria:
Devise Object hyperlinking management and forecast involvement of future Object hyperlinking projects in development.
Tabletop game Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Tabletop game planning and define Tabletop game competency-based leadership.
– How to Secure Context-Aware Computing?
Electronic health record Critical Criteria:
Add value to Electronic health record leadership and revise understanding of Electronic health record architectures.
– Think about the functions involved in your Context-Aware Computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will you measure your Context-Aware Computing effectiveness?
Roel Pieper Critical Criteria:
Match Roel Pieper decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is the Context-Aware Computing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Supporting Context-Aware Computing documentation required?
Mixed reality game Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mixed reality game strategies and probe Mixed reality game strategic alliances.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Context-Aware Computing?
– Are we Assessing Context-Aware Computing and Risk?
Smart TV Critical Criteria:
Devise Smart TV tasks and adjust implementation of Smart TV.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Context-Aware Computing product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Context-Aware Computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Context-Aware Computing External links:
How Context-Aware Computing Will Make Gadgets Smarter …
Context-aware computing – Mobile Sensors and Context …
Ryerson Centre for Cloud and Context-Aware Computing …
Alternate reality game External links:
Alternate Reality Game – TV Tropes
Smart phones External links:
HondaLink: Connectivity for Smart Phones and Honda …
Industry 4.0 External links:
Industry 4.0 Summit – discover the 4th industrial revolution
Industry 4.0: A Korea perspective – ScienceDirect
QiO – Industry 4.0 Software Company
Mobile game External links:
JUMANJI: THE MOBILE GAME – Android Apps on Google Play
Goodnight Bots | GnBots | Auto Farm Mobile Game Bot
Best Mobile Game – Best of 2017 Awards – IGN
Raspberry Pi External links:
RetroPie – Retro-gaming on the Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi GPIO Pinout
Raspberry Pi Weather Station
Connected car External links:
The Connected Car – Autonomous Mobility Now
Connected Car Vehicle Lookup Tool – AT&T
Car Diagnostics Tools: A More Connected Car | Hum by Verizon
Flash mob External links:
Flash Mob Christmas Carol at Mall – MUST SEE! – YouTube
Differentiated service External links:
http://Differentiated service is a design pattern for business services and software, in which the service varies automatically according to the identity of the consumer and/or the context in which the service is used. Sometimes known as smart service or context-aware service.
» The Differentiated Service Delivery Approach
ERIC – Proposed Differentiated Service Model for …
Smarter Planet External links:
Slideshow: Fujitsu’s Smarter Planet | EE Times
A Smarter Planet | Vital Speeches
Web of Things External links:
Web of Things Kit • Pi Supply
GitHub – fr4ncidir/WoT_Ontology: Web Of Things Thing …
Web of Things ARCES Research Group · GitHub
Virtual reality External links:
FlyInside: Virtual Reality for FSX, Prepar3D, and X-Plane
Merge VR | Virtual Reality, powered by your smartphone
3D Camera | 3D scanning | Virtual Reality – Matterport
Albrecht Schmidt External links:
Albrecht Schmidt | Facebook
Albrecht Schmidt – Google+
Albrecht Schmidt (@albrechtschmidt) | Twitter
Performing arts External links:
Tobin Center for the Performing Arts – Official Site
The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts – Official Site
Augmented reality External links:
Augmented Reality – Mashable
Context-Aware Computing External links:
Ryerson Centre for Cloud and Context-Aware Computing …
Context-aware computing – Mobile Sensors and Context …
How Context-Aware Computing Will Make Gadgets Smarter …
Wearable computer External links:
Wearable Computer – Gartner IT Glossary
Raspberry Pi Wearable Computer. – Instructables
Apple Watch: Apple Unveils Watch Wearable Computer | Time
Wireless sensor network External links:
Seemoto Wireless Sensor Network
Wireless Sensor Network Monitoring and Notification Software
What Is a Wireless Sensor Network? – National Instruments
User interface External links:
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface
Radeon™ Overlay: A seamless, in-game user interface – …
What is User Interface (UI)? Webopedia Definition
Internet of Things External links:
Internet of Things ETF
How to invest in the Internet of Things | Fortune
Internet of Things Examples and Customer Stories | Microsoft
Mobile device External links:
T-Mobile Device Unlock app | T-Mobile Support
Set up a new mobile device | T-Mobile Support
DIRECTV App – Watch Streaming TV on Your Mobile Device
Smart toy External links:
Amazon.com: Talkie by Toymail: Hank a Dino, Voice chat smart toy lets kids stay connected to you, As seen on Shark Tank: Amazon Launchpad
MEET THE SMART TOY PARENT APP – Smart Toy® – The …
Spider-Man Homecoming $150 Smart Toy – YouTube
Home automation External links:
Smart Home Automation – The Home Depot
Midco – Internet, Cable TV, Home Phone & Home Automation
Universal Remote Control – URC Smart Home Automation
Context awareness External links:
Semusi – Context Awareness Made Easy
[PDF]Spatio-Temporal Reasoning and Context Awareness
Vi feature Demo 2 | Context Awareness – YouTube
Hybrid search engine External links:
WeSEE:Search – Hybrid search engine – Google+
Electric Imp External links:
Electric Imp — Product
Electric Imp Explorer Kit for IBM Watson IoT – YouTube
Electric Imp Tutorial 1 – YouTube
Smart home External links:
Smart Home & Electronic Accessories for the way you live.
HGTV Smart Home 2017 | HGTV
Transmedia storytelling External links:
ANDRE MOSTERT | Cinematic Transmedia Storytelling
transmedia storytelling | LOOSE DIARY
Transmedia Storytelling – MIT Technology Review
Gaetano Borriello External links:
Gaetano Borriello | Facebook
Gaetano Borriello – Google Scholar Citations
Machine to machine External links:
Machine to machine refers to direct communication between devices using any communications channel, including wired and wireless.
Machine to Machine Wireless Signal Boosters | weBoost
Machine to Machine | Verizon Wireless
Internet 0 External links:
INTERNET 0 FILME(Completo,Filme dos YouTubers) – …
Ubiquitous computing External links:
What are some examples of ubiquitous computing? – Quora
Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Ubiquitous Computing for Business – Home | Facebook
IPSO Alliance External links:
IPSO Alliance (@IPSOAlliance) | Twitter
Defining Smart Objects | IPSO Alliance
IPSO Alliance – Home | Facebook
Anind Dey External links:
anind dey (@aninddey) | Twitter
Pervasive game External links:
What is a Pervasive Game? – Simplicable
Persistent world External links:
Persistent World Mod for Mount & Blade: Warband – Mod DB
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
Stefano Marzano External links:
Stefano Marzano – Home | Facebook
Marzano Fragments – Architect, Designer, Stefano Marzano
Activity recognition External links:
Activity Recognition API | Google Developers
Mixed reality External links:
All Categories — Windows Mixed Reality Developer Forum
Windows Mixed Reality PC hardware guidelines
Microsoft HoloLens | The leader in mixed reality technology
Autonomous agent External links:
Autonomous agent | Define Autonomous agent at …
AAAC (An Autonomous Agent Choreo). on Vimeo
Autonomous Agent Based Load Balancing Algorithm in …
Tabletop game External links:
Uberstax Universal Tabletop Game Piece Holder
Tabletop Cornhole | wooden tabletop game | …
Electronic health record External links:
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth …
What is electronic health record (EHR)? – Definition …
Roel Pieper External links:
Roel Pieper, Ring! NV: Profile & Biography – Bloomberg
Gesprek Roel Pieper De Zomer Draait Door – YouTube
Zealot Profile: Roel Pieper – strategy+business
Mixed reality game External links:
Best Windows Mixed Reality Games in 2018 | Windows Central
Smart TV External links:
What is smart TV? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Netflix Smart TV App: Get Netflix Movies & TV Shows | LG USA
VIZIO Smart TV Apps | VIZIO