What is involved in Database management system
Find out what the related areas are that Database management system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Database management system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Graph Database Management Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Graph Database Management Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Database management system related domains to cover and 167 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Database management system, Semantic data model, Shared memory architecture, Hard disk, Database management system, Database theory, Operational database, Logical data model, Technical standard, Query optimization, Database index, Eventual consistency, Query optimizer, Fuzzy logic, Database administrator, Fault tolerance, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Data Mining Extensions, Operational data store, Enterprise database management, Database refactoring, Business intelligence software, Raghu Ramakrishnan, Oxford English Dictionary, Content Addressable File Store, Candidate key, Redundant array of independent disks, Object-relational mapping, Object database, Relational algebra, Physical data model, Database tuning, Data mart, Consistency model, Computer software, Database schema, National Diet Library, Anchor Modeling, Create, read, update and delete, Comparison of object-relational database management systems, Primary key, Multivalue model, Integrated Data Store, Object Data Management Group, Comparison of relational database management systems, Desktop Computer, Data processing, Fact table, Data security, Two-phase commit protocol, Data dictionary, Stored procedure, Object-relational impedance mismatch, Object-oriented programming, Access control, Database transactions, Data extraction:
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Database management system goals and transcribe Database management system as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Database management system?
– Is maximizing Database management system protection the same as minimizing Database management system loss?
– How do we go about Comparing Database management system approaches/solutions?
– What database management systems have been implemented?
Semantic data model Critical Criteria:
Gauge Semantic data model leadership and arbitrate Semantic data model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Database management system product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Database management system processes?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Database management system leaders?
Shared memory architecture Critical Criteria:
Adapt Shared memory architecture leadership and find answers.
– How important is Database management system to the user organizations mission?
– Is Database management system Required?
Hard disk Critical Criteria:
Infer Hard disk strategies and find out what it really means.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Database management system models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– When a Database management system manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we manage Database management system Knowledge Management (KM)?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Database management system visions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Database management system because they lack skills.
– What are specific Database management system Rules to follow?
– What is Effective Database management system?
Database theory Critical Criteria:
Mine Database theory adoptions and correct better engagement with Database theory results.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Database management system goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Database management system dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Do we all define Database management system in the same way?
Operational database Critical Criteria:
Administer Operational database issues and gather Operational database models .
– Does Database management system include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Database management system process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Database management system process available?
– What are all of our Database management system domains and what do they do?
Logical data model Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Logical data model leadership and arbitrate Logical data model techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– How likely is the current Database management system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who needs to know about Database management system ?
– Logical data model available?
Technical standard Critical Criteria:
Talk about Technical standard leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Technical standard.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Database management system experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Database management system process?
– Think of your Database management system project. what are the main functions?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Query optimization outcomes and look at the big picture.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Database management system processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Database management system services/products?
– Are we Assessing Database management system and Risk?
Database index Critical Criteria:
Use past Database index planning and look at the big picture.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Database management system been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Identify specific Database management system investment and emerging trends?
– Why should we adopt a Database management system framework?
Eventual consistency Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Eventual consistency strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Eventual consistency.
– Does Database management system analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How will you know that the Database management system project has been successful?
– How do we go about Securing Database management system?
Query optimizer Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Query optimizer governance and question.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Database management system in a volatile global economy?
– What are the business goals Database management system is aiming to achieve?
– What threat is Database management system addressing?
Fuzzy logic Critical Criteria:
Talk about Fuzzy logic planning and ask questions.
– To what extent does management recognize Database management system as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Database management system activities?
– How can skill-level changes improve Database management system?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Adapt Database administrator projects and customize techniques for implementing Database administrator controls.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Database management system moving forward?
– How can the value of Database management system be defined?
Fault tolerance Critical Criteria:
Participate in Fault tolerance decisions and achieve a single Fault tolerance view and bringing data together.
– Among the Database management system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Database management system move?
– What are the fault tolerance, failover, and disaster recovery plans?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Comparison of OLAP Servers management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Comparison of OLAP Servers results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Database management system into the services that we provide?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Database management system delivery for example is new software needed?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Data Mining Extensions risks and do something to it.
– What are the short and long-term Database management system goals?
– Why are Database management system skills important?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Understand Operational data store visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Consider your own Database management system project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Database management system?
Enterprise database management Critical Criteria:
Merge Enterprise database management engagements and arbitrate Enterprise database management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Database management system project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How much does Database management system help?
Database refactoring Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Database refactoring strategies and look for lots of ideas.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Database management system ?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Database management system?
Business intelligence software Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Business intelligence software risks and oversee Business intelligence software requirements.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Database management system objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Raghu Ramakrishnan Critical Criteria:
Study Raghu Ramakrishnan issues and assess what counts with Raghu Ramakrishnan that we are not counting.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Database management system is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can you measure Database management system in a systematic way?
Oxford English Dictionary Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Oxford English Dictionary planning and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Database management system agendas for the next 3 years?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Database management system effort?
– Who will provide the final approval of Database management system deliverables?
Content Addressable File Store Critical Criteria:
Adapt Content Addressable File Store management and look at it backwards.
– What are the long-term Database management system goals?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Participate in Candidate key management and create Candidate key explanations for all managers.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Database management system values?
– How would one define Database management system leadership?
Redundant array of independent disks Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Redundant array of independent disks issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Redundant array of independent disks projects.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Database management system study?
– What are current Database management system Paradigms?
Object-relational mapping Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Object-relational mapping planning and define Object-relational mapping competency-based leadership.
– What are our needs in relation to Database management system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Does the Database management system task fit the clients priorities?
Object database Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Object database leadership and acquire concise Object database education.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Database management system? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Relational algebra Critical Criteria:
Study Relational algebra decisions and forecast involvement of future Relational algebra projects in development.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Database management system? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How to deal with Database management system Changes?
Physical data model Critical Criteria:
Check Physical data model quality and display thorough understanding of the Physical data model process.
– Do those selected for the Database management system team have a good general understanding of what Database management system is all about?
– Will Database management system deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Physical data model available?
Database tuning Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Database tuning goals and catalog Database tuning activities.
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Trace Data mart adoptions and overcome Data mart skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
Consistency model Critical Criteria:
Grade Consistency model failures and get answers.
– How can we improve Database management system?
Computer software Critical Criteria:
Boost Computer software visions and research ways can we become the Computer software company that would put us out of business.
– What are our Database management system Processes?
Database schema Critical Criteria:
Categorize Database schema failures and point out Database schema tensions in leadership.
– What are the disruptive Database management system technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we Lead with Database management system in Mind?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Transcribe National Diet Library visions and cater for concise National Diet Library education.
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Anchor Modeling issues and proactively manage Anchor Modeling risks.
– Does Database management system create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Pilot Create, read, update and delete outcomes and gather practices for scaling Create, read, update and delete.
– Does Database management system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Database management system with what users do day-to-day?
– What vendors make products that address the Database management system needs?
Comparison of object-relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Comparison of object-relational database management systems projects and document what potential Comparison of object-relational database management systems megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Database management system project manager?
Primary key Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Primary key quality and acquire concise Primary key education.
Multivalue model Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Multivalue model governance and revise understanding of Multivalue model architectures.
– Does our organization need more Database management system education?
Integrated Data Store Critical Criteria:
Value Integrated Data Store issues and innovate what needs to be done with Integrated Data Store.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Database management system workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Database management system, including any consulting or professional services?
Object Data Management Group Critical Criteria:
Guard Object Data Management Group failures and sort Object Data Management Group activities.
– what is the best design framework for Database management system organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Unify Comparison of relational database management systems projects and shift your focus.
Desktop Computer Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Desktop Computer tactics and grade techniques for implementing Desktop Computer controls.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Database management system strengthening and reform actually originate?
Data processing Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Data processing goals and mentor Data processing customer orientation.
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Who regulates/controls wording of the Consent for personal data processing document?
– Can the consent for personal data processing be granted to us over the phone?
– How do we Improve Database management system service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do you see a need to share data processing facilities?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Align Fact table tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Fact table.
– Are there Database management system problems defined?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Study Data security issues and innovate what needs to be done with Data security.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Database management system activities?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Look at Two-phase commit protocol management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Two-phase commit protocol projects.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Database management system project?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Data dictionary quality and describe which business rules are needed as Data dictionary interface.
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Confer re Stored procedure tasks and prioritize challenges of Stored procedure.
– Do we monitor the Database management system decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Object-relational impedance mismatch Critical Criteria:
Depict Object-relational impedance mismatch governance and summarize a clear Object-relational impedance mismatch focus.
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Object-oriented programming decisions and innovate what needs to be done with Object-oriented programming.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Database management system requirements in detail?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Own Access control governance and triple focus on important concepts of Access control relationship management.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Database transactions Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Database transactions issues and devise Database transactions key steps.
– Who sets the Database management system standards?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Group Data extraction adoptions and get the big picture.
– What is the source of the strategies for Database management system strengthening and reform?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Graph Database Management Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Database management system External links:
Petroleum Database Management System (PDMS)
Database management system | computing | Britannica.com
Kuder Administrative Database Management System – …
Semantic data model External links:
semantic data model – Gartner IT Glossary
Semantic Data Model | Database Management | FANDOM …
What is the Semantic Data Model? – Definition from …
Shared memory architecture External links:
Lecture 39 – Shared Memory Architecture, Cache …
Patent US20030088741 – Shared memory architecture in …
[PDF]Pc-based Shared Memory Architecture and Language
Hard disk External links:
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors and tests the health of your computer’s hard disks. Although casual users may find some of the information helpful, this tool is
Database management system External links:
Database management system | computing | Britannica.com
Petroleum Database Management System (PDMS)
10-7 Operating System, Database Management System, …
Database theory External links:
Database Theory and Design (ITSE 1346) – HCC Learning …
Database Theory: Transaction serializability – Stack Overflow
Database Theory and Practice for Actuarial Analysis – …
Operational database External links:
Moving the Operational Database – technet.microsoft.com
Magic Quadrant for Operational Database Management …
Operational Database | Cloudera
Technical standard External links:
[PDF]NASA TECHNICAL STANDARD
[PDF]8150.1B TECHNICAL STANDARD ORDER …
Query optimization External links:
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – ApexSQL …
Database index External links:
sql – How does database indexing work? – Stack Overflow
Eventual consistency External links:
Explain Merkle Trees for use in Eventual Consistency
Don’t Settle For Eventual Consistency – Robert Yokota
Fuzzy logic External links:
Fuzzy logic in management (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Fuzzy Logic (1998) – IMDb
fuzzy logic – Everything2.com
Database administrator External links:
Database Administrator Job Titles – Synclist
Database Administrator – Rice University
Database Administrator (DBA) Salaries | PayScale
Fault tolerance External links:
Enabling vMotion and Fault tolerance logging (1036145)
[PPT]Fault Tolerance – IIT-Computer Science
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Comparison of OLAP Servers – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of OLAP Servers
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Operational data store External links:
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s Blog
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
Enterprise database management External links:
Enterprise Database Management – Ascent Technology
2 Enterprise Database Management – Oracle Help Center
Database refactoring External links:
Liquibase | Database Refactoring | Home
What is Database Refactoring | IGI Global
liquibase.org – Liquibase | Database Refactoring | Liquibase
Business intelligence software External links:
ExhibitForce – Business Intelligence Software
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business Intelligence Software | Products
Raghu Ramakrishnan External links:
DBMS BY RAGHU RAMAKRISHNAN.pdf – Google Drive
Raghu Ramakrishnan | Blog | Microsoft Azure
Raghu Ramakrishnan (@raghurwi) | Twitter
Oxford English Dictionary External links:
The Oxford English dictionary (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
The Oxford English Dictionary. (Book, 1989) [WorldCat.org]
Oxford English Dictionary – Southeastern Louisiana University
Content Addressable File Store External links:
Content Addressable File Store – Hornbill
Content Addressable File Store – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/content addressable file store/en-en
Candidate key External links:
Section II: Candidate Key Assessment Forms for Data …
Redundant array of independent disks External links:
RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) Definition
Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) – YouTube
Object-relational mapping External links:
Object-relational mapping – Java, SQL and jOOQ.
[PPT]Object-Relational Mapping – Arizona State University
Object database External links:
MESDA Object Database FAQ | Mesda
MESDA Object Database | Mesda
Relational algebra External links:
relational algebra – US Academic Writers
ch6 Relational algebra Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Relational Algebra and SQL – Computer Science …
Physical data model External links:
DIV-3: Physical Data Model – Chief Information Officer
FRS Physical Data Model | Envirofacts | US EPA
Database tuning External links:
Active Essays: Thesis On Database Tuning Best Texts!
Effective Oracle Database tuning – IBM IT Infrastructure Blog
Firebird database tuning for multiprocessor – Stack Overflow
Data mart External links:
[PDF]Institutional Research Data Mart: Instructor Guide …
UNC Data Mart – University of North Carolina
MPR Data Mart
Consistency model External links:
amazon web services – Database consistency model – …
The RISC-V Memory Consistency Model – RISC-V Foundation
ERIC – Applying an Attitude-Behavior Consistency Model …
Computer software External links:
Computer software – ScienceDaily
Computer Software | HSN
Tax Increases on Tobacco, Fuels, Computer Software
Database schema External links:
[PDF]STRING v10.5 Database Schema
What is purpose of database schema? – Stack Overflow
Database schema introduction – MoodleDocs
National Diet Library External links:
Free Data Service | National Diet Library
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Anchor Modeling External links:
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Home | Anchor Modeling Academy
Create, read, update and delete External links:
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
Primary key External links:
sql – Primary Key Sorting – Stack Overflow
SQL Primary Key – Tutorials Point
http://A primary key is a field in a table which uniquely identifies each row/record in a database table. Primary keys must contain unique values. A primary key column cannot have NULL values. A table can have only one primary key, which may consist of single or multiple fields.
Integrated Data Store External links:
Integrated Data Store II
IDS abbreviation stands for Integrated Data Store
Object Data Management Group External links:
Object Data Management Group – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/object data management group/en-en
Object Data Management Group – Infogalactic: the …
Desktop Computer External links:
CyberpowerPC Desktop Computer Gamer Master 2019 …
Amazon.com: Kangaroo MD2B Mobile Desktop Computer (Intel Atom, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC): Computers & Accessories
[PDF]For Desktop Computer Users
Data processing External links:
Data Processing Essays – ManyEssays.com
Data Processing Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[PDF]DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT – Michigan
Fact table External links:
FACT table | Qlik Community
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Data security External links:
Account Data Security at Fidelity
[PDF]Title: Data Security Policy Code: 1-100-200 12-31 …
Data Security – OWASP
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
22.214.171.124 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
Data dictionary External links:
[XLS]Data Dictionary – Product Database
What is a Data Dictionary? – Definition from Techopedia
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
Stored procedure External links:
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
SSIS and Stored Procedure OUTPUT Parameters | SQL …
How do I call a SQL Server stored procedure from PowerShell?
Object-relational impedance mismatch External links:
The Object-Relational Impedance Mismatch – Agile Data
object-relational impedance mismatch – Java, SQL and …
Access control External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Multi-Factor Authentication – Access control | Microsoft Azure
Database transactions External links:
ACID and database transactions? – Stack Overflow
Database Transactions, part 2: Examples – YouTube
Data extraction External links:
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
[PDF]Data extraction Presentation – PBworks