Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SCC compliant Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SCC compliant related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SCC compliant specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SCC compliant Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 714 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SCC compliant improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 714 standard requirements:
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Will SCC compliant deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Does SCC compliant systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SCC compliant forward?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- How to deal with SCC compliant Changes?
- Is the SCC compliant organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SCC compliant book in PDF containing 714 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SCC compliant self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SCC compliant Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SCC compliant areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SCC compliant Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SCC compliant projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SCC compliant Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SCC compliant project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How could you define throughput and how would the organization benefit from maximizing it?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is SCC compliant project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to SCC compliant project plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with the community at large are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality SCC compliant project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore SCC compliant project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Where are the verification requirements to be documented (eg purchase order, agreement etc)?
- Scope Management Plan: Deliverables -Are the deliverables tangible and verifiable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good SCC compliant project plan?
Step-by-step and complete SCC compliant Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SCC compliant project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SCC compliant project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SCC compliant project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SCC compliant project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SCC compliant project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SCC compliant project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SCC compliant project with this in-depth SCC compliant Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SCC compliant projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SCC compliant and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SCC compliant investments work better.
This SCC compliant All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.