What is involved in Micropython
Find out what the related areas are that Micropython connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Micropython thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Micropython journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Micropython leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Micropython related domains to cover and 78 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Micropython, ARM architecture, Adafruit Industries, Comparison of integrated development environments, Computing platform, Internet of things, MIT license, Micro Bit, Python Conference, Python Software Foundation, Python for S60, Read–eval–print loop, Shed Skin, Software categories, Software developer, Software license, Software release life cycle, Stackless Python, Stani’s Python Editor, Unladen Swallow, Web Server Gateway Interface:
Micropython Critical Criteria:
Rank Micropython goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Micropython and constraints.
– In the case of a Micropython project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Micropython project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Micropython project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the people you identified for your Micropython project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Micropython goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
ARM architecture Critical Criteria:
Participate in ARM architecture quality and observe effective ARM architecture.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Micropython forward?
– How can the value of Micropython be defined?
– Are there Micropython problems defined?
Adafruit Industries Critical Criteria:
Guard Adafruit Industries planning and describe the risks of Adafruit Industries sustainability.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Micropython is underway?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Micropython?
– Are there Micropython Models?
Comparison of integrated development environments Critical Criteria:
Systematize Comparison of integrated development environments risks and look at it backwards.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Micropython move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Micropython Management?
– What threat is Micropython addressing?
Computing platform Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Computing platform failures and adjust implementation of Computing platform.
– what is the best design framework for Micropython organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How will you know that the Micropython project has been successful?
– Are accountability and ownership for Micropython clearly defined?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Jump start Internet of things results and stake your claim.
– How will the information collected from individuals or derived from the system, including the system itself be checked for accuracy?
– How will the service discovery platforms that will be needed to deploy sensor networks impact the overall governance of the iot?
– What specific legal authorities, arrangements, and/or agreements authorize the collection of information?
– How are individuals notified of the procedures for seeking access to or amendment of their information?
– What procedures are in place to determine which users may access the system and are they documented?
– How will the business operate in the event of a communication or a system component failure?
– What does enterprise-class security really mean in the case of an IoT cloud-based platform?
– What auditing measures and technical safeguards are in place to prevent misuse of data?
– How can the internet of things represent an innovative use case in our sector?
– How will you sell your product or service (distributors, internet)?
– Who are the vendors and startups active in the Internet of Things?
– What are internet of things products with commercial success?
– Are there background checks for the Contractors employees?
– What startups are focused on the Internet of Things IoT?
– What does a good Internet of Things strategy include?
– Design for networking agnosticism: what is in a thing?
– Which is your favorite internet of things hardware?
– What is the identifier of a thing?
– How do I find sensor services?
MIT license Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate MIT license results and probe the present value of growth of MIT license.
– What is the purpose of Micropython in relation to the mission?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Micropython?
– Can we do Micropython without complex (expensive) analysis?
Micro Bit Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Micro Bit governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Micro Bit.
– What are the barriers to increased Micropython production?
– Does Micropython appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Python Conference Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Python Conference visions and gather practices for scaling Python Conference.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Micropython values?
– Is maximizing Micropython protection the same as minimizing Micropython loss?
– Are we Assessing Micropython and Risk?
Python Software Foundation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Python Software Foundation projects and handle a jump-start course to Python Software Foundation.
– How can you negotiate Micropython successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Improve Micropython service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Micropython Required?
Python for S60 Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Python for S60 strategies and look at it backwards.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Micropython? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What will drive Micropython change?
Read–eval–print loop Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Read–eval–print loop decisions and oversee Read–eval–print loop management by competencies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Micropython experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Shed Skin Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Shed Skin goals and proactively manage Shed Skin risks.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Micropython leaders?
– How will you measure your Micropython effectiveness?
– How do we Lead with Micropython in Mind?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software categories tasks and devote time assessing Software categories and its risk.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Micropython into the services that we provide?
– How likely is the current Micropython plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Have all basic functions of Micropython been defined?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Map Software developer decisions and look in other fields.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Micropython project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Micropython project lifecycle?
– For your Micropython project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– How would one define Micropython leadership?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Software license tactics and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Software license projects.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– Who will provide the final approval of Micropython deliverables?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software release life cycle decisions and gather practices for scaling Software release life cycle.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Micropython?
– Do Micropython rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Stackless Python Critical Criteria:
Nurse Stackless Python outcomes and report on developing an effective Stackless Python strategy.
Stani’s Python Editor Critical Criteria:
Discourse Stani’s Python Editor strategies and ask what if.
– When a Micropython manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Unladen Swallow Critical Criteria:
Think about Unladen Swallow leadership and develop and take control of the Unladen Swallow initiative.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Micropython process?
– How do we go about Comparing Micropython approaches/solutions?
Web Server Gateway Interface Critical Criteria:
Derive from Web Server Gateway Interface governance and acquire concise Web Server Gateway Interface education.
– Will Micropython have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– In a project to restructure Micropython outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are our needs in relation to Micropython skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Micropython Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Micropython External links:
MicroPython ported to the ESP32 – GitHub
MicroPython – Python for microcontrollers
ARM architecture External links:
Robot Arm Architecture Challenge | NASA
ARM Architecture Fundamentals video – YouTube
[PDF]The ARM Architecture
Adafruit Industries External links:
Adafruit Industries – New York City, NY – Inc.com
adafruit industries (@adafruit) | Twitter
Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits
Comparison of integrated development environments External links:
Comparison of integrated development environments | …
Computing platform External links:
In-Memory Computing Platform | GigaSpaces
DeepBrainChain: Decentralized AI Computing Platform
MCP50 | Mobile Computing Platform | USA Fleet Solutions
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
MIT license External links:
MIT License | Choose a License
Python Conference External links:
PyCon Ireland 2017 – Ireland’s Python Conference
PyBITS – Python Conference And Workshop
PyBay 2017, 2nd Annual Regional Python Conference – Meetup
Python Software Foundation External links:
Python Software Foundation – Official Site
Python Software Foundation | TSNN Trade Show News
Python Software Foundation – P2P Foundation
Python for S60 External links:
Python for S60 Pastes Archive – Pastebin.com
Python for S60 3rd Edition | Python (Programming …
Python for S60 – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Python for S60&item_type=topic
Shed Skin External links:
Shed Skin & Massage In Englewood CO | Vagaro
If humans shed skin, how are tattoos permanent? – Quora
Shed Skin & Massage – mapquest.com
Software categories External links:
Browse All Software Categories – FinancesOnline.com
How to Manage Software Categories – technet.microsoft.com
Software developer External links:
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Need A Software Developer? – Get Quotes In Under 60 Seconds
http://ad · www.freelancer.com/Software-Dev
Software Developer | CyberGrants
Software license External links:
Microsoft Software License Terms
Upgrading and renewing a software license – Symantec
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Software release life cycle External links:
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Stackless Python External links:
Stackless Python Meetups – Meetup
PEP 219 — Stackless Python | Python.org
What would I use Stackless Python for? – Stack Overflow
Stani’s Python Editor External links:
Stani’s Python Editor Download – softpedia.com
http://www.softpedia.com › Programming › Coding languages / Compilers
Stani’s Python Editor – Official Site
stanI’s python editor SPE instructions – Raspberry Pi …
Unladen Swallow External links:
Unladen Swallow Tumbler – Need This Now
10,000 Birds | Air-speed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow
Web Server Gateway Interface External links:
Web Server Gateway Interface – How is Web Server …
GitHub – nestproject/Nest: Swift Web Server Gateway Interface