Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ShoreTel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ShoreTel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ShoreTel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ShoreTel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ShoreTel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How to Secure ShoreTel?
- How do we maintain ShoreTel’s Integrity?
- Is there a Performance Baseline?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and ShoreTel Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What would be the goal or target for a ShoreTel’s improvement team?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What are the costs of reform?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Does our organization need more ShoreTel education?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ShoreTel book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ShoreTel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ShoreTel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ShoreTel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ShoreTel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ShoreTel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ShoreTel Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ShoreTel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization perform analyses to assess overall organizational performance and set priorities?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its financial management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Is the accounting distribution of expenses included with the request for payment?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement ShoreTel project been calculated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ShoreTel project plan?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, but people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual ShoreTel project experience rather than on independent research?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the ShoreTel project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ShoreTel project plan?
- Team Operating Agreement: Confidentiality: How will confidential information be handled?
Step-by-step and complete ShoreTel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ShoreTel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ShoreTel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ShoreTel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ShoreTel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ShoreTel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ShoreTel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ShoreTel project with this in-depth ShoreTel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ShoreTel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ShoreTel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ShoreTel investments work better.
This ShoreTel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.