Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MySAP All-in-One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MySAP All-in-One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MySAP All-in-One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MySAP All-in-One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 707 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MySAP All-in-One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 707 standard requirements:
- Will MySAP All-in-One deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform MySAP All-in-One work? How is the team addressing them?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your MySAP All-in-One strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the MySAP All-in-One improvements?
- Is a MySAP All-in-One Team Work effort in place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MySAP All-in-One book in PDF containing 707 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MySAP All-in-One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MySAP All-in-One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MySAP All-in-One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MySAP All-in-One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MySAP All-in-One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MySAP All-in-One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MySAP All-in-One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Is there a support model for this application and are the details available for distribution?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Scope Management Plan: Will anyone else be involved in verifying the deliverables?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this MySAP All-in-One project s scope statement that will affect resources?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all MySAP All-in-One project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does each activity-deliverable have exactly one Accountable responsibility, so that accountability is clear and decisions can be made quickly?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in MySAP All-in-One project oversight?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How will economic events and trends likely affect the MySAP All-in-One project?
Step-by-step and complete MySAP All-in-One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MySAP All-in-One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MySAP All-in-One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MySAP All-in-One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MySAP All-in-One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MySAP All-in-One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MySAP All-in-One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MySAP All-in-One project with this in-depth MySAP All-in-One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MySAP All-in-One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MySAP All-in-One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MySAP All-in-One investments work better.
This MySAP All-in-One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.