Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10993 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10993 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10993 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10993 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 760 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10993 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 760 standard requirements:
- Does the ISO 10993 task fit the client’s priorities?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving ISO 10993 forward?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your ISO 10993 project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Do ISO 10993 rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10993 book in PDF containing 760 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 10993 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10993 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10993 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10993 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10993 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10993 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 10993 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other ISO 10993 project(s)?
- Team Directory: Who are your stakeholders (customers, sponsors, end users, team members)?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are all issues being addressed to the satisfaction of both parties within approximately 30 days from the time the issue is identified?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do ISO 10993 project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Team Operating Agreement: Did you determine the technology methods that best match the messages to be communicated?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please explain how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the ISO 10993 project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What were the challenges that resulted for training and assessment?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Does the ISO 10993 project provide innovative ways for stakeholders to overcome obstacles or deliver better outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10993 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10993 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10993 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10993 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10993 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10993 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10993 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10993 project with this in-depth ISO 10993 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10993 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10993 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10993 investments work better.
This ISO 10993 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.