What is involved in Convertible Arbitrage
Find out what the related areas are that Convertible Arbitrage connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Convertible Arbitrage thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Convertible Arbitrage journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Convertible Arbitrage leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Convertible Arbitrage related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Convertible Arbitrage, Activist shareholder, Algorithmic trading, Arbitrage pricing theory, Assets under management, Black Monday, Black–Scholes model, Bond market, Capital asset pricing model, Capital structure, Commodity market, Commodity trading advisor, Common stock, Convergence trade, Convertible bond, Convertible security, Day trading, Distressed securities, Embedded option, Event-driven investing, Family office, Financial endowment, Fixed-income relative-value investing, Fixed income arbitrage, Foreign exchange market, Fund governance, Fund of funds, Fundamental analysis, General Motors Corporation, Global macro, Hedge Fund Standards Board, Hedge fund, High-frequency trading, High-net-worth individual, Institutional investor, Investment banking, Investment strategy, Managed futures account, Market neutral, Market psychology, Merchant bank, Money market, Multi-manager investment, Pension fund, Prime brokerage, Program trading, Proprietary trading, Relative value, Risk arbitrage, Security characteristic line, Short selling, Sovereign wealth fund, Special situation, Statistical arbitrage, Stock market, Structured finance, Taxation of private equity and hedge funds, Technical analysis, Trend following, Volatility arbitrage, Vulture fund:
Convertible Arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Convertible Arbitrage risks and achieve a single Convertible Arbitrage view and bringing data together.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Convertible Arbitrage experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are specific Convertible Arbitrage Rules to follow?
– Are there recognized Convertible Arbitrage problems?
Activist shareholder Critical Criteria:
Gauge Activist shareholder results and probe Activist shareholder strategic alliances.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Convertible Arbitrage workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Have you identified your Convertible Arbitrage key performance indicators?
– How do we Lead with Convertible Arbitrage in Mind?
Algorithmic trading Critical Criteria:
Jump start Algorithmic trading results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Algorithmic trading is getting what it needs.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Convertible Arbitrage processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Convertible Arbitrage?
Arbitrage pricing theory Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Arbitrage pricing theory quality and document what potential Arbitrage pricing theory megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Convertible Arbitrage analysis show the relationships among important Convertible Arbitrage factors?
– Does Convertible Arbitrage systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In a project to restructure Convertible Arbitrage outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Assets under management Critical Criteria:
Survey Assets under management strategies and remodel and develop an effective Assets under management strategy.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Convertible Arbitrage project manager?
– What are all of our Convertible Arbitrage domains and what do they do?
– Is a Convertible Arbitrage Team Work effort in place?
Black Monday Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Black Monday projects and transcribe Black Monday as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Convertible Arbitrage values?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Convertible Arbitrage study?
Black–Scholes model Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Black–Scholes model issues and be persistent.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Convertible Arbitrage with what users do day-to-day?
– How is the value delivered by Convertible Arbitrage being measured?
– What are the long-term Convertible Arbitrage goals?
Bond market Critical Criteria:
Consider Bond market results and figure out ways to motivate other Bond market users.
– For your Convertible Arbitrage project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Convertible Arbitrage opportunities costing us money?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Convertible Arbitrage?
Capital asset pricing model Critical Criteria:
Consult on Capital asset pricing model visions and forecast involvement of future Capital asset pricing model projects in development.
– What are the usability implications of Convertible Arbitrage actions?
– What threat is Convertible Arbitrage addressing?
Capital structure Critical Criteria:
Investigate Capital structure strategies and shift your focus.
– Do you contemplate any change in your capital structure or any substantial increase or decrease in equity capital?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Convertible Arbitrage Management?
– What percentage of the firms capital structure is debt?
– Who sets the Convertible Arbitrage standards?
Commodity market Critical Criteria:
Sort Commodity market strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Convertible Arbitrage project?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Convertible Arbitrage objectives?
Commodity trading advisor Critical Criteria:
Match Commodity trading advisor failures and mentor Commodity trading advisor customer orientation.
– what is the best design framework for Convertible Arbitrage organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How can you negotiate Convertible Arbitrage successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are accountability and ownership for Convertible Arbitrage clearly defined?
Common stock Critical Criteria:
Probe Common stock issues and reduce Common stock costs.
– How will you know that the Convertible Arbitrage project has been successful?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Convertible Arbitrage activities?
– How much does Convertible Arbitrage help?
Convergence trade Critical Criteria:
Talk about Convergence trade adoptions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Convergence trade projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Convertible Arbitrage in a volatile global economy?
– Do we monitor the Convertible Arbitrage decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What is our Convertible Arbitrage Strategy?
Convertible bond Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Convertible bond projects and find answers.
– What vendors make products that address the Convertible Arbitrage needs?
Convertible security Critical Criteria:
Study Convertible security tactics and probe Convertible security strategic alliances.
– What about Convertible Arbitrage Analysis of results?
– Why are Convertible Arbitrage skills important?
Day trading Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Day trading issues and do something to it.
– How do we know that any Convertible Arbitrage analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have all basic functions of Convertible Arbitrage been defined?
Distressed securities Critical Criteria:
Meet over Distressed securities governance and balance specific methods for improving Distressed securities results.
– What is our formula for success in Convertible Arbitrage ?
– What are current Convertible Arbitrage Paradigms?
Embedded option Critical Criteria:
Map Embedded option visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Embedded option.
– Do we all define Convertible Arbitrage in the same way?
– Are there Convertible Arbitrage Models?
Event-driven investing Critical Criteria:
Understand Event-driven investing strategies and cater for concise Event-driven investing education.
– How do we Identify specific Convertible Arbitrage investment and emerging trends?
– Is the scope of Convertible Arbitrage defined?
Family office Critical Criteria:
Investigate Family office results and gather practices for scaling Family office.
– How do we measure improved Convertible Arbitrage service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we go about Comparing Convertible Arbitrage approaches/solutions?
Financial endowment Critical Criteria:
Value Financial endowment outcomes and shift your focus.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Convertible Arbitrage strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How to Secure Convertible Arbitrage?
Fixed-income relative-value investing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Fixed-income relative-value investing strategies and look in other fields.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Convertible Arbitrage agendas for the next 3 years?
– How to deal with Convertible Arbitrage Changes?
Fixed income arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Discourse Fixed income arbitrage goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Fixed income arbitrage.
– Think about the people you identified for your Convertible Arbitrage project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Convertible Arbitrage information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Convertible Arbitrage processes of our organization?
Foreign exchange market Critical Criteria:
Map Foreign exchange market risks and integrate design thinking in Foreign exchange market innovation.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Convertible Arbitrage that make it risky?
– What are our Convertible Arbitrage Processes?
Fund governance Critical Criteria:
Add value to Fund governance management and work towards be a leading Fund governance expert.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Convertible Arbitrage delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Convertible Arbitrage leaders?
Fund of funds Critical Criteria:
Scan Fund of funds leadership and slay a dragon.
– Can we do Convertible Arbitrage without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Convertible Arbitrage relations?
– How can skill-level changes improve Convertible Arbitrage?
Fundamental analysis Critical Criteria:
Mix Fundamental analysis leadership and report on setting up Fundamental analysis without losing ground.
– What will drive Convertible Arbitrage change?
General Motors Corporation Critical Criteria:
Value General Motors Corporation failures and reduce General Motors Corporation costs.
– In the case of a Convertible Arbitrage project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Convertible Arbitrage project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Convertible Arbitrage project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is there any existing Convertible Arbitrage governance structure?
Global macro Critical Criteria:
Add value to Global macro leadership and devote time assessing Global macro and its risk.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Convertible Arbitrage models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Hedge Fund Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Drive Hedge Fund Standards Board governance and budget for Hedge Fund Standards Board challenges.
– What are the disruptive Convertible Arbitrage technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we maintain Convertible Arbitrages Integrity?
Hedge fund Critical Criteria:
Think about Hedge fund issues and find the essential reading for Hedge fund researchers.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Convertible Arbitrage move?
– What is Effective Convertible Arbitrage?
High-frequency trading Critical Criteria:
Deduce High-frequency trading engagements and proactively manage High-frequency trading risks.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Convertible Arbitrage services/products?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Convertible Arbitrage, including any consulting or professional services?
High-net-worth individual Critical Criteria:
Recall High-net-worth individual governance and get answers.
Institutional investor Critical Criteria:
Focus on Institutional investor tasks and customize techniques for implementing Institutional investor controls.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Convertible Arbitrage is underway?
Investment banking Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Investment banking quality and prioritize challenges of Investment banking.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Convertible Arbitrage processes?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Convertible Arbitrage activities?
Investment strategy Critical Criteria:
Look at Investment strategy management and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Investment strategy services.
– Consider your own Convertible Arbitrage project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Convertible Arbitrage? There might be some that are less obvious?
Managed futures account Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Managed futures account projects and test out new things.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Convertible Arbitrage into the services that we provide?
– What are the barriers to increased Convertible Arbitrage production?
Market neutral Critical Criteria:
Gauge Market neutral results and mentor Market neutral customer orientation.
– Does Convertible Arbitrage create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Market psychology Critical Criteria:
Apply Market psychology risks and get the big picture.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Convertible Arbitrage leader?
Merchant bank Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Merchant bank failures and be persistent.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Convertible Arbitrage product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Money market Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Money market strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Money market.
– What are the business goals Convertible Arbitrage is aiming to achieve?
Multi-manager investment Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Multi-manager investment decisions and point out Multi-manager investment tensions in leadership.
– To what extent does management recognize Convertible Arbitrage as a tool to increase the results?
Pension fund Critical Criteria:
Test Pension fund engagements and sort Pension fund activities.
– How do we Improve Convertible Arbitrage service perception, and satisfaction?
Prime brokerage Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Prime brokerage planning and point out Prime brokerage tensions in leadership.
– Is Convertible Arbitrage dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How would one define Convertible Arbitrage leadership?
Program trading Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Program trading tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Program trading.
Proprietary trading Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Proprietary trading engagements and find answers.
– What are the key elements of your Convertible Arbitrage performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Relative value Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Relative value governance and arbitrate Relative value techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Convertible Arbitrage process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Convertible Arbitrage process available?
– What business benefits will Convertible Arbitrage goals deliver if achieved?
– Who will provide the final approval of Convertible Arbitrage deliverables?
Risk arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Value Risk arbitrage strategies and raise human resource and employment practices for Risk arbitrage.
– How can the value of Convertible Arbitrage be defined?
Security characteristic line Critical Criteria:
Canvass Security characteristic line planning and look in other fields.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Convertible Arbitrage is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Short selling Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Short selling failures and get answers.
Sovereign wealth fund Critical Criteria:
Think about Sovereign wealth fund tasks and raise human resource and employment practices for Sovereign wealth fund.
– Do the Convertible Arbitrage decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a Convertible Arbitrage manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Special situation Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Special situation tactics and balance specific methods for improving Special situation results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Convertible Arbitrage process?
– Are there Convertible Arbitrage problems defined?
Statistical arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Check Statistical arbitrage projects and overcome Statistical arbitrage skills and management ineffectiveness.
Stock market Critical Criteria:
Confer re Stock market strategies and document what potential Stock market megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Convertible Arbitrage requirements in detail?
– Does the Convertible Arbitrage task fit the clients priorities?
Structured finance Critical Criteria:
Survey Structured finance quality and get out your magnifying glass.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Convertible Arbitrage. How do we gain traction?
Taxation of private equity and hedge funds Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Taxation of private equity and hedge funds planning and attract Taxation of private equity and hedge funds skills.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Convertible Arbitrage project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Convertible Arbitrage strengthening and reform actually originate?
Technical analysis Critical Criteria:
Graph Technical analysis goals and catalog what business benefits will Technical analysis goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Convertible Arbitrage objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In what ways are Convertible Arbitrage vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Trend following Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Trend following strategies and learn.
– Are assumptions made in Convertible Arbitrage stated explicitly?
Volatility arbitrage Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Volatility arbitrage quality and acquire concise Volatility arbitrage education.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Convertible Arbitrage processes?
– Do those selected for the Convertible Arbitrage team have a good general understanding of what Convertible Arbitrage is all about?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Convertible Arbitrage ?
Vulture fund Critical Criteria:
Guard Vulture fund quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Among the Convertible Arbitrage product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Convertible Arbitrage Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Convertible Arbitrage External links:
Dec 25, 2017 · Updated news for Absolute Convertible Arbitrage Fund;Institutional – including ARBIX company news, press releases and other industry & …
http://JNL/Nicholas Convertible Arbitrage – Morningstar, Inc.
Convertible Arbitrage – Investopedia
JNL/Nicholas Convertible Arbitrage – Morningstar, Inc.
Algorithmic trading External links:
The Marketplace For Algorithmic Trading Systems | Quantiacs
Electronic and Algorithmic Trading Technology – …
London Algorithmic Trading (London, United Kingdom) | Meetup
Arbitrage pricing theory External links:
[PDF]CHAPTER 11: ARBITRAGE PRICING THEORY
Arbitrage Pricing Theory – APT
Assets under management External links:
Assets Under Management – Hedge Fund and CTA
Bond market External links:
The bond market is still not sold on Trump – Aug. 3, 2017
BND Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF ETF BND Quote …
Is the Bond Market in a Bubble? – WSJ
Capital asset pricing model External links:
CAPM (Capital Asset Pricing Model) Calculator – …
Capital Asset Pricing Model – CAPM
CAPM Capital Asset Pricing Model Curve for PowerPoint- Capital Asset Pricing Model is used for financial presentation concepts. The goal is to simplify the
Capital structure External links:
[USC07] 15 USC 80a-60: Capital structure
Capital Structure – Investopedia”
title | Capital Structure | Correlation And Dependence
Commodity market External links:
[PPT]Commodity Market – PBworks
Commodities Investing – Commodity Market News
Commodity trading advisor External links:
Commodity Trading Advisor – CTA
Managed Futures (CTA) Database | Commodity Trading Advisor
Rotella Capital Management, Inc | Commodity Trading Advisor
Common stock External links:
NVIDIA Corporation Common Stock (NVDA) – NASDAQ.com
Common Stock legal definition of Common Stock
Common Stock and Stockholders’ Equity | AccountingCoach
Convergence trade External links:
What does convergence trade mean? | Personal Finance – …
[PDF]Optimal Convergence Trade Strategies
Convertible bond External links:
SPDR Barclays Capital Convertible Bond ETF (CWB)
Convertible Bond Experts < Wellesley Investment … http://www.wellesleyinvestment.com/strategy
Reverse Convertible Bond (RCB) – Investopedia
Convertible security External links:
Premium Adjustable Convertible Security – PEACS
What is convertible equity (or a convertible security)?
Amazon.com: Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 Gun Fully Convertible Security Safe with Electronic Lock, Matte Black: Home Improvement
Day trading External links:
Investors Underground – Day Trading Courses & Chat Room
Day Trading, Stock Picks & Technical Analysis with Harry Boxer
Academy Day Trading – Developers of the Pro9Trader …
Distressed securities External links:
Distressed Securities – Investopedia
What Are Distressed Securities? – TheStreet Definition
8. Distressed Securities Flashcards | Quizlet
Embedded option External links:
Embedded Option – Investopedia
Embedded option definition – Risk.net
What is EMBEDDED OPTION – thelawdictionary.org
Family office External links:
Family Office Exchange
Fidelity Family Office Services – Home
Financial endowment External links:
Financial endowment – definition of Financial endowment …
Endowment vs. Grant | Financial Endowment | Grant …
Financial Endowment | INSEAD Annual Report
Fixed-income relative-value investing External links:
Fixed-income relative-value investing – WOW.com
Fixed-income relative-value investing – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Fixed-income relative-value investing
Fixed income arbitrage External links:
[PDF]Fixed Income Arbitrage – caigoubao.store
Foreign exchange market External links:
Foreign exchange market | economics | Britannica.com
Is forex trading a scam? | Foreign Exchange Market – Quora
Fund governance External links:
Bell Rock Group – Hedge Funds, Cayman Islands fund governance
Mutual Fund Governance – production.mfgovern.com
[PDF]Committee on Fund Governance Best Practice …
Fund of funds External links:
Fund of Funds – Morningstar
Title Fund of Funds Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Fund of funds – Bogleheads
Fundamental analysis External links:
Stock Rating System: Stocks Rated By Fundamental Analysis
General Motors Corporation External links:
General Motors Corporation Developer Network
Global macro External links:
[PDF]Global macro matters Why is inflation so low? The …
RCM Alternatives – Managed Futures I Global Macro …
Global Macro Shifts – Franklin Templeton Investments
Hedge Fund Standards Board External links:
[PDF]Overview of the Hedge Fund Standards Board – SBAI
Citadel Signs on to Hedge Fund Standards Board – Citadel
Hedge Fund Standards Board—Recent Developments | …
Hedge fund External links:
Morningstar Stock, Mutual Fund, Hedge Fund, ETF …
Fi-Tek – Wealth Management Software | Hedge Fund Software
High-frequency trading External links:
High-Frequency Trading – The New York Times
What is high-frequency trading? | Investopedia
High-net-worth individual External links:
high-net-worth individual (HNWI) Meetups – Meetup
Institutional investor External links:
SWFI Institutional Investor Forum 2018
SWFI Institutional Investor Forum 2018 – RegOnline
Institutional Investor Memberships and Forums – …
Investment banking External links:
Investment Banking Scorecard – WSJ.com
Financial Modeling Courses and Investment Banking …
Managed futures account External links:
Managed Futures Account – investopedia.com
Managed Futures Account, Futures, Managed Futures …
Market neutral External links:
MOM – Summary of QuantShares U.S. Market Neutral …
Market Neutral Definition | Investopedia
CVSIX Calamos Market Neutral Income A Fund CVSIX …
Market psychology External links:
Market Psychology Definition | Investopedia
Market Psychology Money and Investing Personality Tests
Lessons from a Very Old Book on Market Psychology • …
Merchant bank External links:
Farmers and Merchant Bank
Title 9-B, §1222: Organization of merchant banks
MERCHANT BANKING – EMCO Hanover Capital
Money market External links:
Money Market Funds Enter a World of Risk – nytimes.com
Earn a top rate with a 360 Money Market from Capital One
Pension fund External links:
UFCW International Union-Industry Pension Fund
New York City Police Pension Fund – Welcome to NYC.gov
Home Page – Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund
Prime brokerage External links:
Prime Brokerage Co – Official Site
Maxim Group Prime Brokerage Overview
Prime brokerage reassessed as banks seek growth and …
Program trading External links:
[PDF]Program Trading Report – NYSE
Program trading – Everything2.com
Proprietary trading External links:
Top high-frequency trader Teza to quit proprietary trading
[PDF]TJM Proprietary Trading, LLC (“TJM”), Michael R. …
What is proprietary trading – Answers.com
Relative value External links:
[PDF]WEEK OF DECEMBER 18, 2017 Weekly Relative Value
Measuring Worth – Relative Value of the US Dollar.
Reimbursement and Relative Value Units – medscape.com
Risk arbitrage External links:
[XLS]FI.com Risk Arbitrage Return Caclulations
Risk Arbitrage – investopedia.com
Risk arbitrage (eBook, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Security characteristic line External links:
Security characteristic line – calculator – fx Solver
Security characteristic line | Alpha Hive
Security characteristic line Definition – NASDAQ.com
Short selling External links:
How to Invest: Short Selling – Investor’s Business Daily
Title: The Basics Of Short Selling Stocks – Forex Marketplace
Special situation External links:
Special Situation – investopedia.com
http://Special situation in finance is an event turning business to go not as usual and materially impacting a company’s value. The notion covers restructuring of a company and corporate transactions such as spin-offs, share repurchases, security issuance/repurchase, asset sales, or other catalyst-oriented situations.
Stock market External links:
Stock market today: News, data and summary – MSN Money
Yahoo – Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News
Structured finance External links:
Structured Finance Analyst – TMT – The Horizon Group
Citi® Investor Reporting for Structured Finance
Structured Finance – Corporate Associate – Baraud
Taxation of private equity and hedge funds External links:
What is Taxation Of Private Equity And Hedge Funds
Technical analysis External links:
ChartSchool | Technical Analysis Education | StockCharts.com
Americanbulls – Technical analysis of stocks with …
Technical Analysis Blogs | Articles | StockCharts.com
Trend following External links:
Trend Following Performance: Huge Returns
Trend Following – ETF Portfolio Management
Volatility arbitrage External links:
What is Volatility Arbitrage? definition and meaning
Volatility Arbitrage – Investopedia
Vulture fund External links:
Vulture Fund – Investopedia
Vulture fund financial definition of Vulture fund