Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CAD-Centric PDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CAD-Centric PDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CAD-Centric PDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CAD-Centric PDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CAD-Centric PDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- How will effects be measured?
- Does CAD-Centric PDM systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your CAD-Centric PDM processes?
- Were the planned controls working?
- Does our organization need more CAD-Centric PDM education?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on CAD-Centric PDM?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- Has the improved process and its steps been standardized?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CAD-Centric PDM book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CAD-Centric PDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CAD-Centric PDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CAD-Centric PDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CAD-Centric PDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CAD-Centric PDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CAD-Centric PDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CAD-Centric PDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management – How will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Cost Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the CAD-Centric PDM project?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two native languages represented by your team?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed CAD-Centric PDM project plan (variances)?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess CAD-Centric PDM project risks at various CAD-Centric PDM project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete CAD-Centric PDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CAD-Centric PDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CAD-Centric PDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CAD-Centric PDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CAD-Centric PDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CAD-Centric PDM project with this in-depth CAD-Centric PDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CAD-Centric PDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CAD-Centric PDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CAD-Centric PDM investments work better.
This CAD-Centric PDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.