What is involved in gesture recognition
Find out what the related areas are that gesture recognition connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a gesture recognition thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its gesture recognition journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward gesture recognition leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which gesture recognition related domains to cover and 78 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
gesture recognition, Computer keyboard, Computer science, Computer screen, Computer vision, Emotion recognition, Graphics tablet, Hand tracking, Hillcrest Labs, Image noise, Image processing, Input devices, Language technology, Leap Motion, Mouse gesture, Myo armband, Pen computing, Stereo cameras, Structured light, Tangible user interface, Text user interface, Time-of-flight camera, Touch screen, User interface, User interfaces, Wii Remote, Wired glove:
gesture recognition Critical Criteria:
Analyze gesture recognition results and slay a dragon.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations gesture recognition values?
– What is our formula for success in gesture recognition ?
– How would one define gesture recognition leadership?
Computer keyboard Critical Criteria:
Nurse Computer keyboard governance and forecast involvement of future Computer keyboard projects in development.
– How do we measure improved gesture recognition service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are all of our gesture recognition domains and what do they do?
– How is the value delivered by gesture recognition being measured?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Computer science results and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Computer science projects.
– What is the total cost related to deploying gesture recognition, including any consulting or professional services?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good gesture recognition project manager?
– How do we know that any gesture recognition analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Computer screen Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Computer screen engagements and report on setting up Computer screen without losing ground.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once gesture recognition is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic gesture recognition objectives?
– Is a gesture recognition Team Work effort in place?
Computer vision Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Computer vision planning and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Computer vision is getting what it needs.
– what is the best design framework for gesture recognition organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Emotion recognition Critical Criteria:
Guard Emotion recognition outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Emotion recognition systems.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once gesture recognition is underway?
– How do we go about Comparing gesture recognition approaches/solutions?
Graphics tablet Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Graphics tablet strategies and get the big picture.
– What potential environmental factors impact the gesture recognition effort?
– What are specific gesture recognition Rules to follow?
Hand tracking Critical Criteria:
Sort Hand tracking issues and be persistent.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of gesture recognition that make it risky?
– How will you know that the gesture recognition project has been successful?
– Do gesture recognition rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Hillcrest Labs Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Hillcrest Labs goals and arbitrate Hillcrest Labs techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Can we add value to the current gesture recognition decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does our organization need more gesture recognition education?
– How do we Lead with gesture recognition in Mind?
Image noise Critical Criteria:
Consider Image noise adoptions and ask what if.
– Is the gesture recognition organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed gesture recognition opportunities costing us money?
– How do we maintain gesture recognitions Integrity?
Image processing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Image processing strategies and catalog Image processing activities.
– How do mission and objectives affect the gesture recognition processes of our organization?
– Why is gesture recognition important for you now?
Input devices Critical Criteria:
Align Input devices issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Input devices.
– What are the Key enablers to make this gesture recognition move?
– What is our gesture recognition Strategy?
Language technology Critical Criteria:
Design Language technology engagements and point out Language technology tensions in leadership.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting gesture recognition with what users do day-to-day?
– What will drive gesture recognition change?
– How can we improve gesture recognition?
Leap Motion Critical Criteria:
Judge Leap Motion management and track iterative Leap Motion results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving gesture recognition forward?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of gesture recognition activities?
– Are there recognized gesture recognition problems?
Mouse gesture Critical Criteria:
Meet over Mouse gesture decisions and find the essential reading for Mouse gesture researchers.
– How do we manage gesture recognition Knowledge Management (KM)?
Myo armband Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Myo armband results and arbitrate Myo armband techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing gesture recognition? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are there gesture recognition problems defined?
Pen computing Critical Criteria:
Study Pen computing strategies and prioritize challenges of Pen computing.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing gesture recognition?
– What are current gesture recognition Paradigms?
Stereo cameras Critical Criteria:
Systematize Stereo cameras planning and attract Stereo cameras skills.
– What are the usability implications of gesture recognition actions?
– Do we have past gesture recognition Successes?
– What are our gesture recognition Processes?
Structured light Critical Criteria:
Debate over Structured light tactics and find answers.
– What are the key elements of your gesture recognition performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Among the gesture recognition product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is maximizing gesture recognition protection the same as minimizing gesture recognition loss?
Tangible user interface Critical Criteria:
Examine Tangible user interface projects and look at the big picture.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your gesture recognition strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How much does gesture recognition help?
Text user interface Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Text user interface governance and intervene in Text user interface processes and leadership.
Time-of-flight camera Critical Criteria:
Discourse Time-of-flight camera issues and learn.
– Do we all define gesture recognition in the same way?
Touch screen Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Touch screen strategies and shift your focus.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your gesture recognition project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are our needs in relation to gesture recognition skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your gesture recognition activities?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Chart User interface leadership and devote time assessing User interface and its risk.
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– What are the Essentials of Internal gesture recognition Management?
User interfaces Critical Criteria:
Accommodate User interfaces tactics and document what potential User interfaces megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate gesture recognition delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we ensure that implementations of gesture recognition products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of gesture recognition?
Wii Remote Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Wii Remote visions and point out Wii Remote tensions in leadership.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of gesture recognition into the services that we provide?
– What vendors make products that address the gesture recognition needs?
– Who sets the gesture recognition standards?
Wired glove Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Wired glove outcomes and test out new things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to gesture recognition? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a gesture recognition project?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the gesture recognition Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
gesture recognition External links:
Embeddable Gesture Recognition Module | Gestiv
What is gesture recognition? Webopedia Definition
Xesto – Custom Gesture Recognition Platform
Computer keyboard External links:
computer keyboard – Staples®
Thesis Title | Computer Keyboard | Keyboard Shortcut
What Is a Keyboard? (Computer Keyboard Definition)
Computer science External links:
k12cs.org – K–12 Computer Science Framework
Computer Science | School of Engineering
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Computer screen External links:
How to Take a Picture on a Computer Screen – YouTube
How to take a Computer screen shot – YouTube
4 Ways to Change Your Windows Computer Screen Saver – …
Computer vision External links:
Computer Vision – Symptoms of Eye Strain – Verywell
Protecting Kids from Computer Vision Syndrome
Sighthound – Industry Leading Computer Vision
Emotion recognition External links:
Emotion Recognition Training for Young People – Full …
Emotion recognition – IEEE Conferences, Publications, …
Graphics tablet External links:
What To Look For Before You Buy a Graphics Tablet
Graphics Tablets and Light Pen by Hpesoj Onairot on Prezi
Huion H610PRO Painting Drawing Pen Graphics Tablet | eBay
http://www.ebay.com › … › Graphics Tablets/Boards & Pens
Hand tracking External links:
IMPRESSIVE HAND TRACKING! | Blocks VR (Oculus Rift …
Hillcrest Labs External links:
Hillcrest Labs | CS Internship and Career Fair
Hillcrest Labs – Home | Facebook
Hillcrest Labs | Crunchbase
Image noise External links:
[PDF]AbstractID: 12807 Title: Image Noise and Radiation …
Image Noise Remover & Enhancer – Android Apps on Google Play
Image noise – Rosetta Code
Image processing External links:
Project titles on Image Processing – VTUFORUM
Skycatch: Drone Image Processing Platform
Image Processing Toolbox – MATLAB – MATLAB
Input devices External links:
Input devices (eBook, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Input devices (Book, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Lesson Title: Input Devices Grade K – Anne Arundel …
Language technology External links:
GrammarSoft ApS – Language Technology at your …
CLLT | Computational Linguistics and Language Technology
Anderson Language Technology Center (ALTEC) – CU …
Leap Motion External links:
Leap Motion – Home | Facebook
Blocks – Leap Motion Gallery
Leap Motion Store
Mouse gesture External links:
Using the Mouse Gesture Tutorial – YouTube
Myo armband External links:
Wave Hello to the Myo Armband | The Manual
Myo Start | Get Started with the Myo Armband
Present | Deliver Presentations with the Myo Armband
Pen computing External links:
Pen computing – WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Stereo cameras External links:
3D Stereo Cameras – Igor’s Camera Exchange
Structured light External links:
Validation of Structured Light Plethysmography – Full …
[PDF]3D Reconstruction Using Structured Light …
Xcam SLS Structured Light Sensor – Digital Dowsing
Tangible user interface External links:
Tangible User Interface-(Dizimod) – Home | Facebook
Time-of-flight camera External links:
[PDF]Time-of-Flight Camera – An Introduction – Texas – …
Touch screen External links:
Commercial Touch Screen Monitors – Tech Global Inc.
Touch Screen Monitors | Touch Screen Display Panel | …
User interface External links:
EWS User Interface
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
Tabbed User Interface – PDI Communications
User interfaces External links:
Vantage Keypad and Equinox User Interfaces
Wii Remote External links:
Wii Remote – New, Used, Plus, Controllers, Nunchucks | eBay
How to Use Your Wii Remote As a Mouse on a Mac (with …
Wired glove External links:
Wired glove – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Wired glove – Revolvy