Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Competency-based performance management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Competency-based performance management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Competency-based performance management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Competency-based performance management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 767 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Competency-based performance management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 767 standard requirements:
- Do both supervisors and employee self-reports feel that their group and individual performance evaluations indicate they are successful in meeting the goals & objectives of their current jobs?
- Please describe the steps you took to implement broadbanding as part of a human resource competency project. For example, do you have a competency-based evaluation system in place?
- As part of the move to broadbanding, did you give employees a market-based pay increase or other pay increase to bring employees in line with others doing similar work?
- If a pay market declines, would employees continue to be paid at a higher rate or would their pay be re-evaluated to bring them in line with market conditions?
- Why do employees indicate their own performance has not improved and yet they indicate that they were successful in meeting the goals/objectives of their jobs?
- What problems or concerns were you having that prompted the move to broad banding and how are they being addressed by the move to broadbanding?
- Is there a very clear relationship between satisfaction with the process useful to both supervisors and staff members and regular monthly?
- Does the performance management system use knowledge and experience to guickly identify, assess and propose solution options ?
- Has the Performance Management Team recognized and adequately communicated the primary objectives for the performance system?
- Why are supervisors more likely to feel they are competent in supporting the career development needs of their employees?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Competency-based performance management book in PDF containing 767 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Competency-based performance management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Competency-based performance management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Competency-based performance management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Competency-based performance management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Competency-based performance management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Competency-based performance management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Competency-based performance management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Risk Management Plan: Do the people have the right combinations of skills?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Competency-based performance management project manager must do to finalize Competency-based performance management project close-out?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Competency-based performance management project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Competency-based performance management project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Variance Analysis: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for the organizations major activities?
Step-by-step and complete Competency-based performance management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Competency-based performance management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Competency-based performance management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Competency-based performance management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Competency-based performance management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Competency-based performance management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Competency-based performance management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Competency-based performance management project with this in-depth Competency-based performance management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Competency-based performance management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Competency-based performance management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Competency-based performance management investments work better.
This Competency-based performance management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.