What is involved in Six Sigma Green Belt
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma Green Belt connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma Green Belt thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma Green Belt related domains to cover and 155 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma Green Belt, Process capability, San Francisco, Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Statistical hypothesis testing, Confidence trick, Cranfield School of Management, Double-loop learning, Three sigma rule, Sigma 6, Rolled throughput yield, Poka yoke, Programmable logic controller, Quality management, Cultural competence, CTQ tree, Regression analysis, Arithmetic mean, Value driven maintenance, Total productive maintenance, Voice of the customer, Six Sigma, Quantitative marketing research, Design for Six Sigma, Quality Digest, Reliability centered maintenance, Taguchi Loss Function, Theory of constraints, Pareto analysis, Ishikawa diagram, Learning organization, Reliability engineering, Statistical process control, Fortune 500, 5 Whys, IEC 62264, Failure mode and effects analysis, Business Process Mapping, Statistical quality control, Control chart, Pareto chart, General linear model, Axiomatic design, General Electric, Design of experiments, Flow production, Six Sigma Green Belt, W. Edwards Deming, Statistical dispersion, Control plan, Control systems, Multi-vari chart, Common-cause and special-cause, New York City, Value stream mapping, Cost-benefit analysis, Batch production, Pick chart, Blue skies research:
Six Sigma Green Belt Critical Criteria:
Look at Six Sigma Green Belt tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Six Sigma Green Belt.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Six Sigma Green Belt project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Six Sigma Green Belt project lifecycle?
– What about Six Sigma Green Belt Analysis of results?
– How do we go about Securing Six Sigma Green Belt?
Process capability Critical Criteria:
Chart Process capability strategies and pioneer acquisition of Process capability systems.
– what is the best design framework for Six Sigma Green Belt organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How is the value delivered by Six Sigma Green Belt being measured?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Guard San Francisco strategies and acquire concise San Francisco education.
– How likely is the current Six Sigma Green Belt plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are all of our Six Sigma Green Belt domains and what do they do?
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Critical Criteria:
Scan Nassim Nicholas Taleb leadership and arbitrate Nassim Nicholas Taleb techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma Green Belt domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Among the Six Sigma Green Belt product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Statistical hypothesis testing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Statistical hypothesis testing results and display thorough understanding of the Statistical hypothesis testing process.
– How can statistical hypothesis testing lead me to make an incorrect conclusion or decision?
– Is Six Sigma Green Belt Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Who sets the Six Sigma Green Belt standards?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Audit Confidence trick planning and catalog Confidence trick activities.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Six Sigma Green Belt leaders?
– Is Six Sigma Green Belt dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Six Sigma Green Belt Management?
Cranfield School of Management Critical Criteria:
Devise Cranfield School of Management decisions and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Cranfield School of Management.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Six Sigma Green Belt does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do the Six Sigma Green Belt decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Why is Six Sigma Green Belt important for you now?
Double-loop learning Critical Criteria:
Meet over Double-loop learning outcomes and look at the big picture.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Six Sigma Green Belt process?
– To what extent does management recognize Six Sigma Green Belt as a tool to increase the results?
– How would one define Six Sigma Green Belt leadership?
Three sigma rule Critical Criteria:
Scan Three sigma rule failures and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Six Sigma Green Belt forward?
– Are accountability and ownership for Six Sigma Green Belt clearly defined?
– What is our Six Sigma Green Belt Strategy?
Sigma 6 Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Sigma 6 outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Sigma 6.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Six Sigma Green Belt ?
– What is the source of the strategies for Six Sigma Green Belt strengthening and reform?
– How to Secure Six Sigma Green Belt?
Rolled throughput yield Critical Criteria:
Boost Rolled throughput yield governance and give examples utilizing a core of simple Rolled throughput yield skills.
– Have all basic functions of Six Sigma Green Belt been defined?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Understand Poka yoke leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Poka yoke projects.
– How important is Six Sigma Green Belt to the user organizations mission?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma Green Belt in Mind?
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Confer re Programmable logic controller governance and transcribe Programmable logic controller as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think of your Six Sigma Green Belt project. what are the main functions?
– How do we Improve Six Sigma Green Belt service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does our organization need more Six Sigma Green Belt education?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Discourse Quality management governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Quality management and constraints.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Six Sigma Green Belt objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Cultural competence Critical Criteria:
Drive Cultural competence goals and oversee implementation of Cultural competence.
– How do we manage Six Sigma Green Belt Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are current Six Sigma Green Belt Paradigms?
– How do we keep improving Six Sigma Green Belt?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Judge CTQ tree quality and proactively manage CTQ tree risks.
– Will Six Sigma Green Belt deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there Six Sigma Green Belt Models?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Trace Regression analysis projects and do something to it.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Six Sigma Green Belt that make it risky?
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are internal and external Six Sigma Green Belt relations?
Arithmetic mean Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Arithmetic mean outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Arithmetic mean.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Six Sigma Green Belt strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Six Sigma Green Belt experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Value driven maintenance Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Value driven maintenance goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Value driven maintenance information.
– Is there any existing Six Sigma Green Belt governance structure?
– How will you measure your Six Sigma Green Belt effectiveness?
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Total productive maintenance visions and change contexts.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Six Sigma Green Belt processes of our organization?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Survey Voice of the customer issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Voice of the customer.
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Jump start Six Sigma projects and report on developing an effective Six Sigma strategy.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Six Sigma Green Belt services/products?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Six Sigma Green Belt strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How is Lean Six Sigma different from TOGAF Architecture?
Quantitative marketing research Critical Criteria:
Systematize Quantitative marketing research engagements and change contexts.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Six Sigma Green Belt information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do Six Sigma Green Belt rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Design for Six Sigma tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Design for Six Sigma goal is.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Six Sigma Green Belt delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can skill-level changes improve Six Sigma Green Belt?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Understand Quality Digest adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Quality Digest goal is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Six Sigma Green Belt models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the disruptive Six Sigma Green Belt technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Six Sigma Green Belt project?
Reliability centered maintenance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Reliability centered maintenance management and create Reliability centered maintenance explanations for all managers.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Six Sigma Green Belt with what users do day-to-day?
– What is Effective Six Sigma Green Belt?
Taguchi Loss Function Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Taguchi Loss Function failures and correct Taguchi Loss Function management by competencies.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma Green Belt agendas for the next 3 years?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Six Sigma Green Belt?
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Discourse Theory of constraints risks and probe the present value of growth of Theory of constraints.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Six Sigma Green Belt workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
Pareto analysis Critical Criteria:
Canvass Pareto analysis engagements and check on ways to get started with Pareto analysis.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
– What is the purpose of Six Sigma Green Belt in relation to the mission?
– What are the long-term Six Sigma Green Belt goals?
Ishikawa diagram Critical Criteria:
Consult on Ishikawa diagram projects and spearhead techniques for implementing Ishikawa diagram.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Six Sigma Green Belt strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are our needs in relation to Six Sigma Green Belt skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is Customer Service substandard?
Learning organization Critical Criteria:
Pilot Learning organization projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Learning organization.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– If you were to step back and look at the part of your organization you control, what components of a Customer Service program would you see?
– How do we know that any Six Sigma Green Belt analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What makes a learning organization?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Investigate Reliability engineering failures and report on the economics of relationships managing Reliability engineering and constraints.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Six Sigma Green Belt in a volatile global economy?
Statistical process control Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Statistical process control visions and catalog what business benefits will Statistical process control goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Six Sigma Green Belt product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma Green Belt project?
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
Fortune 500 Critical Criteria:
Administer Fortune 500 quality and catalog Fortune 500 activities.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Six Sigma Green Belt activities?
5 Whys Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to 5 Whys tactics and ask what if.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Six Sigma Green Belt project?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Six Sigma Green Belt move?
IEC 62264 Critical Criteria:
Add value to IEC 62264 tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in IEC 62264 because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Six Sigma Green Belt process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Six Sigma Green Belt process available?
– Is the Six Sigma Green Belt organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Failure mode and effects analysis Critical Criteria:
Study Failure mode and effects analysis results and define what do we need to start doing with Failure mode and effects analysis.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Six Sigma Green Belt? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the business goals Six Sigma Green Belt is aiming to achieve?
Business Process Mapping Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Business Process Mapping leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Business Process Mapping information.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Six Sigma Green Belt products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Statistical quality control Critical Criteria:
Survey Statistical quality control results and get the big picture.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Six Sigma Green Belt effort?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Design Control chart failures and change contexts.
– Are we Assessing Six Sigma Green Belt and Risk?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Apply Pareto chart projects and arbitrate Pareto chart techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Consider your own Six Sigma Green Belt project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Is maximizing Six Sigma Green Belt protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma Green Belt loss?
– Have you identified your Six Sigma Green Belt key performance indicators?
General linear model Critical Criteria:
Accelerate General linear model tasks and stake your claim.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Six Sigma Green Belt objectives?
– How can we improve Six Sigma Green Belt?
Axiomatic design Critical Criteria:
Infer Axiomatic design risks and get answers.
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Deduce General Electric outcomes and define General Electric competency-based leadership.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Six Sigma Green Belt?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Six Sigma Green Belt study?
Design of experiments Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Design of experiments issues and secure Design of experiments creativity.
Flow production Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Flow production governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Flow production information.
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the short and long-term Six Sigma Green Belt goals?
Six Sigma Green Belt Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Six Sigma Green Belt outcomes and catalog what business benefits will Six Sigma Green Belt goals deliver if achieved.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Six Sigma Green Belt leader?
– How can the value of Six Sigma Green Belt be defined?
– What are our Six Sigma Green Belt Processes?
W. Edwards Deming Critical Criteria:
Grade W. Edwards Deming tactics and oversee implementation of W. Edwards Deming.
– Which Six Sigma Green Belt goals are the most important?
– Do we all define Six Sigma Green Belt in the same way?
Statistical dispersion Critical Criteria:
Unify Statistical dispersion failures and find answers.
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma Green Belt factors?
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the usability implications of Six Sigma Green Belt actions?
Control plan Critical Criteria:
Scan Control plan goals and gather Control plan models .
– Do we monitor the Six Sigma Green Belt decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can we do Six Sigma Green Belt without complex (expensive) analysis?
Control systems Critical Criteria:
Generalize Control systems failures and document what potential Control systems megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Six Sigma Green Belt requirements in detail?
– Is Cybersecurity integrated between business systems and control systems?
– Who will provide the final approval of Six Sigma Green Belt deliverables?
Multi-vari chart Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Multi-vari chart results and integrate design thinking in Multi-vari chart innovation.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Six Sigma Green Belt activities?
Common-cause and special-cause Critical Criteria:
Confer over Common-cause and special-cause goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Common-cause and special-cause projects.
– How will you know that the Six Sigma Green Belt project has been successful?
New York City Critical Criteria:
Focus on New York City quality and oversee New York City requirements.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Chart Value stream mapping governance and improve Value stream mapping service perception.
– How much does Six Sigma Green Belt help?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Canvass Cost-benefit analysis tasks and slay a dragon.
– How do we go about Comparing Six Sigma Green Belt approaches/solutions?
– Why should we adopt a Six Sigma Green Belt framework?
Batch production Critical Criteria:
Own Batch production tasks and remodel and develop an effective Batch production strategy.
Pick chart Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Pick chart adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Pick chart and constraints.
Blue skies research Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Blue skies research outcomes and pioneer acquisition of Blue skies research systems.
– Is Supporting Six Sigma Green Belt documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma Green Belt External links:
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – ASQ
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses and Certification
Process capability External links:
[PDF]Process Capability – mindproweb.com
Process Capability (Cp, Cpk) and Process Performance …
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
[PPT]Process Capability – Georgia State University
San Francisco External links:
San Francisco (1936) – IMDb
North American Title – San Francisco
A Barbary Coast saloonkeeper and a Nob Hill impresario are rivals for the affections of a beautiful singer, both personally and professionally in 1906 San Francisco.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb External links:
Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Medium
Nassim Nicholas Taleb – Home | Facebook
Nassim Nicholas Taleb Quotes – BrainyQuote
Statistical hypothesis testing External links:
Data Analysis – Statistical Hypothesis Testing
STEPS IN STATISTICAL HYPOTHESIS TESTING
Confidence trick External links:
Confidence Trick: The Interpretation of Confidence Intervals
Wall Street Confidence Trick: How Interest Rate Swaps …
Cranfield School of Management External links:
Cranfield School of Management – Google+
Cranfield School of Management – YouTube
Cranfield School of Management: – DBA Compass
Three sigma rule External links:
The Three Sigma Rule: The American Statistician: Vol 48, No 2
Sigma 6 External links:
G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 (TV Series 2005–2006) – IMDb
Earthworks Sigma 6.2 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
Rolled throughput yield External links:
rolled throughput yield Archives – Templatestaff
Rolled Throughput Yield (YRT) – GoLeanSixSigma.com
Rolled Throughput Yield (RTY) – Six Sigma Material
Poka yoke External links:
Poka Yoke, First Edition – AbeBooks
Poka Yoke | HANSER eLibrary
[PDF]Poka yoke by Thiruvalluvar – JVR Consultants
Programmable logic controller External links:
PLC Programming | Programmable Logic Controller Basics
Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) | RACC
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Cultural competence External links:
Consulting | Training | Diversity | Cultural Competence
Needs Assessment Cultural Competence Questions | …
http://www.samhsa.gov › … › T/TA Tools
Cultural Competence | National Prevention Information Net…
CTQ tree External links:
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
CTQ Tree – What is Six Sigma
CTQ Tree Structure PowerPoint Presentation – SlideServe
Regression analysis External links:
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Automated Regression Analysis for Real Estate …
Arithmetic mean External links:
Geometric mean formula arithmetic mean calculate …
Arithmetic Mean – Free Math Help
Arithmetic Mean – Investopedia
Value driven maintenance External links:
[PDF]Value Driven Maintenance – stressfreeit.solutions
Mainnovation – Value Driven Maintenance & Asset …
Value Driven Maintenance – YouTube
Total productive maintenance External links:
Total productive maintenance (VHS tape, 1992) …
Total Productive Maintenance Course
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Voice of the customer External links:
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Six Sigma External links:
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
What Is Six Sigma?
Lean Six Sigma Certification | 6 Sigma Training
Quantitative marketing research External links:
MKT 611 | Quantitative Marketing Research Methods – …
Quantitative Marketing Research Companies | …
Design for Six Sigma External links:
Design for Six Sigma for Service – AccessEngineering
Design for Six sigma (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest success story | Mushroom Networks
Quality Digest Media – Home | Facebook
Quality Digest Planned Changes, Transition Options, …
Reliability centered maintenance External links:
What is Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
[PDF]What is Reliability Centered Maintenance? – Mainsaver
Industry-Leading Experts In Reliability Centered Maintenance
Taguchi Loss Function External links:
Taguchi Loss Function – GoLeanSixSigma.com
What is Taguchi Loss Function – Lean Manufacturing and …
Taguchi Loss Function and Capability Analysis – QI Macros
Theory of constraints External links:
Explanation Of Theory Of Constraints: Sample Essay
Theory of Constraints by Eliyahu M. Goldratt – Goodreads
Theory of constraints. (eVideo, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Pareto analysis External links:
Pareto Analysis Step by Step – Project Smart
Pareto analysis Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
Pareto Analysis: Tools for New Product Testing – …
Ishikawa diagram External links:
Ishikawa Diagram – Investopedia
Learning organization External links:
Is Your Learning Organization Agility Fit? – clomedia.com
Family Learning Organization – Testing
Family Learning Organization – Homeschool Testing, …
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Reliability Engineering Excellence — Life Cycle …
Statistical process control External links:
What is SPC – Statistical Process Control? | InfinityQS
What is SPC – Statistical Process Control? | InfinityQS
[PDF]Statistical Process Control, Part 2: How and Why SPC …
Fortune 500 External links:
Fortune 500 Technology Companies | Fortune
5 Whys External links:
5 Whys – Problem-Solving Skills From MindTools.com
[PDF]“The 5 Whys” – Massachusetts Department of …
5 Whys – A Problem Solving Technique – Revolution …
IEC 62264 External links:
Failure mode and effects analysis External links:
[PDF]FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA)
[PDF]Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Business Process Mapping External links:
Essential Guide to Business Process Mapping | Smartsheet
Business Process Mapping and Business Process Modeling
Statistical quality control External links:
statistical quality control | statistics | Britannica.com
Statistical Quality Control Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[PDF]CHAPTER Statistical Quality Control – John Wiley – …
Control chart External links:
[PDF]CONTROL CHART – Air University
[PPT]Control Chart – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
http://www.hhs.iup.edu/CJANICAK/SAFE541CJ/Variable Control Charts.ppt
Chart control chartarea title | The ASP.NET Forums
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart in Excel – Easy Excel Tutorial
Eight easy steps to creating a Pareto chart – Reliable Plant
Pareto Chart – GoLeanSixSigma.com
General linear model External links:
[PPT]General Linear Model – University of South Florida
http://faculty.cas.usf.edu/mbrannick/regression/9 GLM 1.ppt
General Linear Model – enneagram.solutions
General Linear Model – Social Research Methods
Axiomatic design External links:
International Conference on Axiomatic Design – 10times
Application of axiomatic design and TOPSIS …
[PDF]Axiomatic Design: 30 Years After – dspace.mit.edu
General Electric External links:
Portland General Electric – Official Site
GE – General Electric Co Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
Design of experiments External links:
[PDF]Statistical Design of Experiments
[PDF]Statistical Design of Experiments
Design of Experiments – AbeBooks
Flow production External links:
What is flow production? – Quora
Flow Production – Home | Facebook
Flow Production in the Lean Lexicon
Six Sigma Green Belt External links:
“Six Sigma” is a training program aimed at business professionals that is proposed to help streamline operations and improve efficiency. The Six Sigma Green Belt is a title given to a participant who successfully completes two weeks of training and passes a test.
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – ASQ
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses and Certification
W. Edwards Deming External links:
W. Edwards Deming: The 14 Points – YouTube
The W. Edwards Deming Institute
W. Edwards Deming Quotes – BrainyQuote
Statistical dispersion External links:
Bio Statistics | Biostatistics | Statistical Dispersion
Control plan External links:
Where is Bernie Sanders’ gun control plan? – CNNPolitics
How to Develop an Anger Management Control Plan
[PDF]CHAPTER 7 QUALITY CONTROL PLAN – HUD.gov / …
Control systems External links:
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Watson Bowman Acme: Expansion joint & control systems
sensors, networking and control systems – ifm
Multi-vari chart External links:
Multi-Vari Chart – SurveyMethods.com
Multi-Vari Chart and Analysis Book – M/PCpS
ASQ: The Multi-Vari Chart: An Underutilized Quality Tool
New York City External links:
Harvard Club of New York City
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
The Real Housewives of New York City – Official Site
Value stream mapping External links:
[PDF]Lean and Clean Value Stream Mapping
What is Value Stream Mapping? | LeanKit
SME – Value Stream Mapping
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-benefit analysis (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
Batch production External links:
Wines from small batch production boutiques | Lucy’s …
Pick chart External links:
PICK Chart – PHF
PICK Chart Template – Hashdoc
[PDF]What‟s An NHL Draft Pick Worth? A Value Pick Chart for …
Blue skies research External links:
UCL Earth Sciences – UCL – Blue Skies Research
Blue Skies Research, Inc. | SBIR.gov