What is involved in zVM and zLinux
Find out what the related areas are that zVM and zLinux connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a zVM and zLinux thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its zVM and zLinux journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward zVM and zLinux leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which zVM and zLinux related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
zVM and zLinux, IBM 7090/94 IBSYS, Source code, RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Tanenbaum–Torvalds debate, Red Hat, OMG! Ubuntu!, Transaction Processing Facility, Linux range of use, Mean time between failures, Linux gaming, Linas Vepstas, MVS/SE 2, Linux on Power, Full virtualization, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Full Circle, Michigan Terminal System, Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks, OS/360 and successors, Criticism of desktop Linux, Weather forecasting, GNU/Linux naming controversy, IBM DB2, VM/XA SP, Control Program Facility, Operating system, IBM Workplace OS, Samba software, IBM 4690 OS, Mainframe computer, Security-focused operating system, Channel I/O, GNU Compiler Collection, IBM DPPX, IBM PC DOS, Linux Journal, Digital media, IBM Global Services, Integrated Facility for Linux, Revolution OS, Amdahl UTS, Criticism of Linux, Linux Counter, IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program, DOS/360 and successors, Linux Outlaws, IBM Airline Control Program, Cross compiler, Ubuntu Linux, SCO–Linux controversies, IBM LinuxONE:
zVM and zLinux Critical Criteria:
Drive zVM and zLinux outcomes and stake your claim.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which zVM and zLinux models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Which customers cant participate in our zVM and zLinux domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
IBM 7090/94 IBSYS Critical Criteria:
Analyze IBM 7090/94 IBSYS tasks and tour deciding if IBM 7090/94 IBSYS progress is made.
– Are there zVM and zLinux problems defined?
Source code Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Source code goals and create a map for yourself.
– Have the cis and the exact version or revision that constitutes a particular baseline (documents, source code, problem reports and change documents) been identified?
– How do your measurements capture actionable zVM and zLinux information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Think about the functions involved in your zVM and zLinux project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Who will provide the final approval of zVM and zLinux deliverables?
RDMA over Converged Ethernet Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over RDMA over Converged Ethernet decisions and optimize RDMA over Converged Ethernet leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do those selected for the zVM and zLinux team have a good general understanding of what zVM and zLinux is all about?
– Among the zVM and zLinux product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– In what ways are zVM and zLinux vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Tanenbaum–Torvalds debate Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Tanenbaum–Torvalds debate planning and handle a jump-start course to Tanenbaum–Torvalds debate.
– In a project to restructure zVM and zLinux outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good zVM and zLinux project manager?
Red Hat Critical Criteria:
Infer Red Hat tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– What are the Essentials of Internal zVM and zLinux Management?
– Are there recognized zVM and zLinux problems?
– How to deal with zVM and zLinux Changes?
OMG! Ubuntu! Critical Criteria:
Pilot OMG! Ubuntu! management and look for lots of ideas.
– How can you negotiate zVM and zLinux successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Do the zVM and zLinux decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is the zVM and zLinux organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Transaction Processing Facility Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Transaction Processing Facility planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Transaction Processing Facility skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once zVM and zLinux is underway?
– How do we know that any zVM and zLinux analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Linux range of use Critical Criteria:
Study Linux range of use tasks and know what your objective is.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving zVM and zLinux forward?
Mean time between failures Critical Criteria:
See the value of Mean time between failures projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Mean time between failures.
– For your zVM and zLinux project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can you measure zVM and zLinux in a systematic way?
– Are there zVM and zLinux Models?
Linux gaming Critical Criteria:
Study Linux gaming outcomes and optimize Linux gaming leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing zVM and zLinux? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does zVM and zLinux analysis show the relationships among important zVM and zLinux factors?
Linas Vepstas Critical Criteria:
Dissect Linas Vepstas planning and oversee implementation of Linas Vepstas.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing zVM and zLinux?
MVS/SE 2 Critical Criteria:
Analyze MVS/SE 2 engagements and explore and align the progress in MVS/SE 2.
– What management system can we use to leverage the zVM and zLinux experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Have the types of risks that may impact zVM and zLinux been identified and analyzed?
– How can we improve zVM and zLinux?
Linux on Power Critical Criteria:
Own Linux on Power tactics and oversee implementation of Linux on Power.
– What threat is zVM and zLinux addressing?
– What is our zVM and zLinux Strategy?
Full virtualization Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Full virtualization issues and balance specific methods for improving Full virtualization results.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once zVM and zLinux is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How to Secure zVM and zLinux?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Consult on Red Hat Enterprise Linux goals and track iterative Red Hat Enterprise Linux results.
– Is there a zVM and zLinux Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What about zVM and zLinux Analysis of results?
Full Circle Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Full Circle management and triple focus on important concepts of Full Circle relationship management.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate zVM and zLinux delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the barriers to increased zVM and zLinux production?
Michigan Terminal System Critical Criteria:
Steer Michigan Terminal System goals and look at it backwards.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a zVM and zLinux strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed zVM and zLinux opportunities costing us money?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of zVM and zLinux?
Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks engagements and define Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks competency-based leadership.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your zVM and zLinux strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
OS/360 and successors Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in OS/360 and successors management and separate what are the business goals OS/360 and successors is aiming to achieve.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the zVM and zLinux process?
– What is the purpose of zVM and zLinux in relation to the mission?
Criticism of desktop Linux Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Criticism of desktop Linux tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Criticism of desktop Linux is getting what it needs.
– What business benefits will zVM and zLinux goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the usability implications of zVM and zLinux actions?
Weather forecasting Critical Criteria:
Focus on Weather forecasting planning and correct better engagement with Weather forecasting results.
– What are the business goals zVM and zLinux is aiming to achieve?
– Which zVM and zLinux goals are the most important?
GNU/Linux naming controversy Critical Criteria:
Inquire about GNU/Linux naming controversy goals and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling GNU/Linux naming controversy projects.
– Does zVM and zLinux systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we all define zVM and zLinux in the same way?
IBM DB2 Critical Criteria:
Be clear about IBM DB2 management and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we Improve zVM and zLinux service perception, and satisfaction?
VM/XA SP Critical Criteria:
Drive VM/XA SP risks and do something to it.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if zVM and zLinux does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– How do we manage zVM and zLinux Knowledge Management (KM)?
Control Program Facility Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Control Program Facility visions and balance specific methods for improving Control Program Facility results.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting zVM and zLinux with what users do day-to-day?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your zVM and zLinux activities?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Chat re Operating system planning and grade techniques for implementing Operating system controls.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– Does our organization need more zVM and zLinux education?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
IBM Workplace OS Critical Criteria:
Guard IBM Workplace OS failures and describe the risks of IBM Workplace OS sustainability.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in zVM and zLinux?
– How would one define zVM and zLinux leadership?
Samba software Critical Criteria:
Detail Samba software tactics and look in other fields.
– Can we add value to the current zVM and zLinux decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What is our formula for success in zVM and zLinux ?
– Who sets the zVM and zLinux standards?
IBM 4690 OS Critical Criteria:
Probe IBM 4690 OS strategies and assess and formulate effective operational and IBM 4690 OS strategies.
– In the case of a zVM and zLinux project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a zVM and zLinux project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any zVM and zLinux project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are the long-term zVM and zLinux goals?
Mainframe computer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Mainframe computer governance and know what your objective is.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic zVM and zLinux objectives?
Security-focused operating system Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Security-focused operating system goals and adopt an insight outlook.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a zVM and zLinux project?
– Is zVM and zLinux Required?
Channel I/O Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Channel I/O issues and ask questions.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about zVM and zLinux. How do we gain traction?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations zVM and zLinux values?
– How do we go about Comparing zVM and zLinux approaches/solutions?
GNU Compiler Collection Critical Criteria:
Deliberate GNU Compiler Collection issues and arbitrate GNU Compiler Collection techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of zVM and zLinux into the services that we provide?
– What will drive zVM and zLinux change?
IBM DPPX Critical Criteria:
Administer IBM DPPX goals and maintain IBM DPPX for success.
– Consider your own zVM and zLinux project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
IBM PC DOS Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IBM PC DOS tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– How is the value delivered by zVM and zLinux being measured?
– How will you measure your zVM and zLinux effectiveness?
– Why should we adopt a zVM and zLinux framework?
Linux Journal Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Linux Journal outcomes and arbitrate Linux Journal techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to zVM and zLinux?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with zVM and zLinux ?
Digital media Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Digital media projects and get going.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of zVM and zLinux activities?
IBM Global Services Critical Criteria:
Drive IBM Global Services failures and triple focus on important concepts of IBM Global Services relationship management.
– What are current zVM and zLinux Paradigms?
Integrated Facility for Linux Critical Criteria:
Focus on Integrated Facility for Linux risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this zVM and zLinux process?
– Will zVM and zLinux deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Revolution OS Critical Criteria:
Infer Revolution OS failures and look in other fields.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new zVM and zLinux in a volatile global economy?
Amdahl UTS Critical Criteria:
Chat re Amdahl UTS projects and triple focus on important concepts of Amdahl UTS relationship management.
Criticism of Linux Critical Criteria:
Categorize Criticism of Linux risks and reduce Criticism of Linux costs.
– Is zVM and zLinux Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are internal and external zVM and zLinux relations?
– What are our zVM and zLinux Processes?
Linux Counter Critical Criteria:
Grade Linux Counter planning and track iterative Linux Counter results.
IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program Critical Criteria:
Align IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program tasks and gather practices for scaling IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program.
– What are the disruptive zVM and zLinux technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are accountability and ownership for zVM and zLinux clearly defined?
DOS/360 and successors Critical Criteria:
Examine DOS/360 and successors projects and triple focus on important concepts of DOS/360 and successors relationship management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether zVM and zLinux goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Linux Outlaws Critical Criteria:
Learn from Linux Outlaws quality and assess what counts with Linux Outlaws that we are not counting.
– What vendors make products that address the zVM and zLinux needs?
IBM Airline Control Program Critical Criteria:
Accommodate IBM Airline Control Program decisions and slay a dragon.
Cross compiler Critical Criteria:
Face Cross compiler tactics and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cross compiler projects.
– How do mission and objectives affect the zVM and zLinux processes of our organization?
Ubuntu Linux Critical Criteria:
Debate over Ubuntu Linux adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Ubuntu Linux systems.
– What are the short and long-term zVM and zLinux goals?
SCO–Linux controversies Critical Criteria:
Contribute to SCO–Linux controversies quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– what is the best design framework for zVM and zLinux organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Will zVM and zLinux have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do we have past zVM and zLinux Successes?
IBM LinuxONE Critical Criteria:
Be clear about IBM LinuxONE engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for IBM LinuxONE.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the zVM and zLinux Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IBM 7090/94 IBSYS External links:
IBM 7090/94 IBSYS | Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM 7090/94 IBSYS&item_type=topic
IBM 7090/94 IBSYS – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=IBM 7090/94 IBSYS
IBM 7090/94 IBSYS – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Source code External links:
How to view the HTML source code of a web page
developer resources & source code | Motorola US
Source Code (2011) – IMDb
RDMA over Converged Ethernet External links:
What is RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE)? – YouTube
[PDF]RDMA over Converged Ethernet – InfiniBand Trade – IBTA
[PDF]RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) design guide
Red Hat External links:
Red Hat Customer Portal
Red Hat Society – Home | Facebook
Home | Red Hat Summit 2018
OMG! Ubuntu! External links:
The official OMG! Ubuntu! extension
OMG! Ubuntu! – Google+
OMG! Ubuntu! (@omgubuntu) • Instagram photos and …
Transaction Processing Facility External links:
[PDF]IBM z/Transaction Processing Facility: Overview …
IBM z/Transaction Processing Facility
Linux range of use External links:
Linux range of use – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Linux range of use
Mean time between failures External links:
What is MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURES (MTBF)? …
[PDF]Mean Time Between Failures – Mirce Akademy
http://www.mirceakademy.com/uploads/Mean Time Between Failures(2).pdf
Mean Time Between Failures | Systems Theory | Engineering
Linux gaming External links:
Linux Game Cast | Linux gaming news, reviews, capture …
Linux Gaming – Google+
Jakejw93 – Linux Gaming – YouTube
Linas Vepstas External links:
Linas Vepstas – Google+
Linas Vepstas | Facebook
Linas VEPSTAS Home Page
Linux on Power External links:
Linux on Power – Storix
PowerAI Releases – Linux on Power developer portal
Linux on Power – Google+
Full virtualization External links:
[PDF]Guide to security for full virtualization technologies
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Download | Red Hat Developers
Full Circle External links:
Replacement Pads Cables Parts Fitness Full Circle Padding
Full Circle – Log In
Full Circle Bookstore
Michigan Terminal System External links:
Michigan Terminal System Archive
Josh Simon’s Work Information: Michigan Terminal System
Michigan Terminal System: Time Line – clock.org
Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks External links:
MVT – Multiprogramming with a Variable number of Tasks
OS/360 and successors External links:
OS/360 and successors – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/OS/360 and successors
OS/360 and successors – Local Business | Facebook
OS/360 and Successors | OS 360 Successors
Criticism of desktop Linux External links:
Criticism of desktop Linux – WOW.com
Weather forecasting External links:
Weathering Heights, Roger Hill’s weather forecasting service
Weather forecasting – ScienceDaily
ESA’s sideways plan to improve space weather forecasting
GNU/Linux naming controversy External links:
GNU/Linux Naming Controversy // Vlog – YouTube
GNU/Linux naming controversy – Revolvy
http://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/GNU/Linux naming controversy
GNU/Linux naming controversy – Academic Kids
IBM DB2 External links:
2 Creating and Configuring an IBM DB2 Database – Oracle
Creating a read-only database user account for IBM DB2
IBM Db2 – Database software – IBM Analytics
VM/XA SP External links:
University of Kentucky – Updates for VM/XA SP CMS 5.5
Control Program Facility External links:
CPF – Control Program Facility | AcronymFinder
CPF abbreviation stands for Control Program Facility
Operating system External links:
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
EOS – Entrepreneurial Operating System for Small …
nCino Bank Operating System
IBM Workplace OS External links:
IBM Workplace OS – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/IBM Workplace OS&item_type=topic
IBM Workplace OS – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IBM Workplace OS – WOW.com
Samba software External links:
docs.oracle.com › … › Installing and Configuring Samba Software
http://Samba software is provided in the Oracle Solaris package service/network/samba. Perform the following procedure on each node to …
IBM 4690 OS External links:
IBM 4690 OS Version 3 Release 2: User’s Guide (SC30 …
[PDF]a rock-solid operating system IBM 4690 OS V6.3 …
IBM 4690 OS Programming Guide Version 4 Release 1 …
Mainframe computer External links:
IBM System 360 Mainframe Computer History Archives …
IBM Mainframe Computer Operator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Mainframe Computer Operator Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Security-focused operating system External links:
Security-focused operating system – WOW.com
Channel I/O External links:
http://In computer science, channel I/O is a high-performance input/output (I/O) architecture that is implemented in various forms on a number of computer architectures, especially on mainframe computers. In the past, channels were generally implemented with custom processors, variously named channel, peripheral processor, I/O processor, I/O controller, or DMA controller.
G4PB24 – G4 24-channel I/O Module Rack
G4PB16I – G4 16-channel I/O Module Rack Isolated Control
GNU Compiler Collection External links:
[PDF]Using the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)
GCC: The GNU Compiler Collection subreddit.
Using the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC): Target Builtins
IBM PC DOS External links:
IBM PS/1 2011 (1990) – IBM PC DOS 4.0 – YouTube
Linux Journal External links:
Raspberry Pi Alternatives | Linux Journal
#Linux Journal is Undead | Exclusive
Digital media External links:
Sensus Digital Media Library
Digital Media | Digital Content Marketing US : TEGNA
Indiana Digital Media – OverDrive
Revolution OS External links:
Revolution OS | Fandango
Revolution OS (2001) – IMDb
Revolution OS – YouTube
Amdahl UTS External links:
Amdahl UTS. UTS is a discontinued implementation of the UNIX operating system for IBM mainframe (and compatible) computers. Amdahl created the first versions of UTS, and released it in May 1981, with UTS Global acquiring rights to the product in 2002.
Criticism of Linux External links:
Andrew Tanenbaum’s famous criticism of Linux
Criticism of Linux – reddit.com
Linux Counter External links:
The Linux Counter (@NewLinuxCounter) | Twitter
The Linux Counter Project – Home | Facebook
IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program External links:
IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program | Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program
http://IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program topic. System Support Program ( SSP ) was an operating system for the IBM System/34 and System/36 minicomputers . SSP was a command-based operating system released in 1977. History SSP originally contained 60 or so commands that were implemented on the System/34 from 1977 to …
IBM System/34, 36 System Support Program – …
DOS/360 and successors External links:
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/DOS/360 and successors
http://DOS/360 and successors topic. Disk Operating System/360 , also DOS/360 , or simply DOS , is a discontinued operating system for IBM mainframes . It was announced by IBM on the last day of 1964, and it was first delivered in June 1966. In its time, DOS/360 was the most widely used operating system in the world. DOS versions TOS/360 …
DOS/360 and Successors Disk Operating System/360, …
DOS/360 and successors | Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/DOS/360 and successors
Linux Outlaws External links:
Linux Outlaws | Listen to Podcasts On Demand Free | TuneIn
Linux Outlaws – Sixgun Productions
Linux Outlaws Hangouts on Air Test – YouTube
IBM Airline Control Program External links:
Ibm Airline Control Program – TheInfoList.com
http://theinfolist.com/php/HTMLGet.php?FindGo=Ibm Airline Control Program
IBM Airline Control Program – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/IBM Airline Control Program
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/IBM Airline Control Program
http://Dec 04, 1991
Cross compiler External links:
Cross Compiler – Free60
cross compiler – Scribd
Ubuntu Linux External links:
How to Set up an FTP Server in Ubuntu Linux: 12 Steps
IBM LinuxONE External links:
IBM LinuxONE Reviews and Pricing in 2018 | IT Central Station
IBM LinuxONE Emperor II – Overview – United States
IBM Z & IBM LinuxONE Advocate Hub